Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is CTYI? *new*

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

Hmmmmm... So did they take their exams in a school in Dublin on the day itself? So for example if the course started on the 19th but they had an exam on the 22nd, they came as per usual on the 19th but went somewhere on the 22nd to do their exam? Or they DIDNT come on the 19th but instead came on the 23rd after their exam date? Cause see I live in Cork, so it wouldnt make sense to fly all the way from Dublin just for an exam O_O THANKS ALOT :D:):D I actually emailed the ctyi people a week ago, but I havent gotten any reply! Maybe they're still celebrating St Pats xD

No, they didn't go the week that clashed with exams, then the went they day after. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SirenOfChaos

thejetset wrote: »
    No, they didn't go the week that clashed with exams, then the went they day after. :P

Ahhhhh.... Thanks so much!!! I got a reply from the CTYI people(FINALLY) and they said just apply for the courses and they'll discuss the details with me later .___. Soooo... Yay? And one of my friends just told me that she used to do the CTYI in Cork ._. So now I have no idea if the Cork one still exists .__. BLAHHHH, maybe I just worry too much -___-

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

Ahhhhh.... Thanks so much!!! I got a reply from the CTYI people(FINALLY) and they said just apply for the courses and they'll discuss the details with me later .___. Soooo... Yay? And one of my friends just told me that she used to do the CTYI in Cork ._. So now I have no idea if the Cork one still exists .__. BLAHHHH, maybe I just worry too much -___-

The Cork one is only Mini-CTYI, not the summer courses. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ChickenZombie

Can I quote Fr. Ned instead ???

Advertisement