Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to hide a tattoo from parents

• 15-06-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

i really really want a tattoo but my parents have told me many times already that i am definately not allowed one.. i have designed the tattoo already and am certain its the one i want.. two problems . . .
    1) the tattoo parlour wont tattoo anyone under 18 and im only 16-i dont have a fake id and dont know where to get one, and
    2) i dont know how i could hide it from my parents as it is quite big and will be on my lower back..
    does anyone know where i could get a fake id in the general limerick/tipperary area and have any ideas on how i could hide it from my folks as i will have to clean it and all like.. i know many people will tell me i shouldnt go behind my parents backs in the first place and all but iv really wanted a tattoo for years and am 100% sure this is the one i want!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

wait till your 18. Having said that I got my first one at 17.

Do as I say, not as I do! :mad:

oh and the ink on the duvet is a dead giveaway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

does anyone know where i could get a fake id in the general limerick/tipperary area and have any ideas on how i could hide it from my folks as i will have to clean it and all like..

in before lock

are you asking about hiding the ID or the tattoo

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Nobody on Boards.ie will be allowed to tell you where you could get a fake ID and i know you say you 100% want this but the amount of people i know that regret their tattoos from 16 years old is frightening! But there is no talking to a 16 year old :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Closed for your own protection (from other posters)
    Read the charter here please.
    If you have any problems PM me.

Seems I was a bit slow... nice one guys for getting in before me. bastids

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement