Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titans Trade Block

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Got myself a backup RB, so if you're interested in Carlson, still interested in Leshoure somewhat but would also take your WR Amendola or CB O'Neal.

Hey Rob, I'd prefer to keep both Amendola and O'Neal, but would be prepared to part with Leshoure, I dont think he'll get much game time with MJD and Best in front of him.
    Sounds good to me, deal then?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sounds good to me, deal then?

Yep, will propose on LM later on or if youre around let me know and i'll drop into FA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Yep, will propose on LM later on or if youre around let me know and i'll drop into FA

Propose on LM and I'll accept, won't be on XBL for a while I'd say

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

@ Mike and Rob trade proposals submitted to you both on the LM site.

Lets hope the trades work out for us all!

Lads still looking to make some moves on the o-line, not really looking for starters but a couple of able back ups at RG and LT

• Advertisement

Titans sign some rookie O-line men in the hope of unearthing a gem :p

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

What would you want for Rogers? Is he going to retire soon though? Seeing as this is the final year of the franchise and Rogers is 33.

on another franchise we're into our 4th season and he's still there.
    But would take a good offer to get him as he's my best DT by some distance

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

The raiders have it! My only issue is leshoure will progress to around 85 or based on what I've seen. Just about to head to the dentist so will have a look at the stats when I'm back at work

So are we still doing this trade or what? I'm ready when you are. Speaking of backup tight ends I've just signed one, Jordan Cameron has to be the worst player with A potential I've ever seen, 63 overall.

matthew8 wrote: »
    So are we still doing this trade or what? I'm ready when you are. Speaking of backup tight ends I've just signed one, Jordan Cameron has to be the worst player with A potential I've ever seen, 63 overall.

Sorry mate, I posted then below that I did a deal with the Bengals for their TE Carlson

Still in the market for a good LT however.
    I had 3 options for a TEs but the Bengals Carlson was the one that looked the best fit

• Advertisement

Just got him this off season mike and can't let him go after trading hali and Timmons. Would be interested though..

Ok lads, willing to listen for offers for Patrick Willis but make them good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What positions are you after?

SantryRed wrote: »
    What positions are you after?

A pretty good replacement for Willis, a very good LT and probably someone else :D

Ok.. who wants McNabb?

What would it take to prize away Jahvid Best? I have Mark Ingram 91 Ovr available.

Wouldnt be too interested in Ingram to be honest man, MJD is a better and faster version of him

Sam Baker i would be interested in.

That ok. Can't trade Baker man.

What about Dumervill?
    also would be interested in Vilma Shane

No, i need those guys on my squad, they're my 'elites' if you wanna say that:pac:

The guys that are definitely available are Ingram and Gabbert at 91 and 84 Ovr respectively, anyone else would have to be bartered with.

• Advertisement

No worries man, do you use Brandon Spikes?

Yea i do, my MLB class is weak, other than Vilma, spikes isn't exactly jaw droppingly good. Can't trade away a MLB.

Shane.C wrote: »
    Yea i do, my MLB class is weak, other than Vilma, spikes isn't exactly jaw droppingly good. Can't trade away a MLB.

No worries man, OLB's seem to be worth their weight in gold this off season

Maurice Jones-Drew HB
    Matt Schaub QB
    Vontae Davis CB
    Quincy Black LOLB
    Akeem Ayers ROLB
    Lee Ziemba RT
    William Beatty LT
    Scott Fujita OLB

Out

Tamba Hali ROLB - Gone to Buccs
    Sean Lee MLB - Gone to Buccs
    B Albert LT - Gone to Buccs
    Cameron Jordan LE - Gone to Raiders
    Reggie Bush HB 81 - Gone to Raiders
    L Timmons MLB - Gone to Raiders
    2nd Round Pick - Gone to Raiders
    Akeem Ayers ROLB -Gone to Ravens
    Andy Lee P - Gone to Ravens
    Atari Bigby SS - Gone to Redskins

Have had a change of hear with Dumervil, what can you offer

Have had a change of hear with Dumervil, what can you offer

not sure what you'd need man but I'd offer

I'll offer
    Osi RE
    Morgan Centre

not sure what you'd need man but I'd offer

I'll offer
    Osi RE
    Morgan Centre

I won't need a RE due to capturing Beachum. Have you a good centre?

I won't need a RE due to capturing Beachum. Have you a good centre?

Morgan is my highest rated centre

Maurice Jones-Drew HB
    Matt Schaub QB
    Vontae Davis CB
    Quincy Black LOLB
    Demarious Thomas WR
    John Carlson TE

Akeem Ayers ROLB
    Lee Ziemba RT
    William Beatty LT
    Scott Fujita OLB

Pat Sims DT - with Raiders
    Will Smith RE
    Phil Buchanon CB
    Terrence Newman CB
    LOLB Stephen Nicholas

Those in bold trade has been completed
    Those underlined are in FA
    Those in Italics are pending trades on LM

Out

Tamba Hali ROLB - Gone to Buccs
    Sean Lee MLB - Gone to Buccs
    B Albert LT - Gone to Buccs
    Cameron Jordan LE - Gone to Raiders
    Reggie Bush HB 81 - Gone to Raiders
    L Timmons MLB - Gone to Raiders
    2nd Round Pick - Gone to Raiders
    Akeem Ayers ROLB -Gone to Ravens
    Andy Lee P - Gone to Ravens
    Atari Bigby SS - Gone to Redskins
    Osi Umenyiora RE - Gone to Bengals
    Antonio Johnson DT - Gone to Bengals
    Philip Merling RE - Gone to Bengals
    Madison Hedgecock -gone to 49'ers
    Mikel Leshoure RB - Gone to Bengals
    JD Walton C -Gone to Ravens
    AC O'Neal CB - Gone to Cowboys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

that's a lot of changes at Tennessee, I reckon it'll take them a year or 2 to gel :p

anything left on your block?

Advertisement