Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Phantom of The Opera coming to the Grand Canal Theater in July!

• 08-06-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

I first listened the music from the Phantom of the Opera when I was about 8 or 9, my Dad had the original soundtrack, and I just fell in love with it. Since then one of my goals has been to see the show on stage.

So imagine my delight when I heard it was coming to Ireland this July. I've booked my tickets and I don't think I've been this excited for a play ever.

So any other Phans out there? Anyone planning to see this version of POTO?

What other versions have you seen or would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭superblu

Went to see this last night and was absolutely blown away. It's been an eclectic couple of weeks for me. Jay Z and kanye west, Kate bush, stone roses and phantom of the opera. All equally enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I'm going to see it next week. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Just saw it tonight, it was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I saw it last weekend and really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭pawrick

Went on the opening weekend (brought my mother for a treat) and have to say I thought it was much better then the time I saw it in London about 5/6 yrs ago. The set was really well done and the theater is very well laid out. enjoy! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement