Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Holiday alone

• 24-02-2011 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I just got out of a long term relationship that didn't end very well. I was thinking about organizing a holiday for myself. Does anybody have a good suggestion for a trip alone?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Depends if you're looking to go on a holiday alone or not? I've heard about some holiday packages that are targeted towards single people, as they form groups of random people together.

/edit
    Google gave me: http://www.thepattclub.ie "People Alone Travelling Together"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Wompa1

the_syco wrote: »
    Depends if you're looking to go on a holiday alone or not? I've heard about some holiday packages that are targeted towards single people, as they form groups of random people together.

/edit
    Google gave me: http://www.thepattclub.ie "People Alone Travelling Together"

It would be alone alright. Sounds interesting..though you could end up on a bus with a group of guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MsMoneypenny2

I just booked a sun holiday today to go on my own to the greek island of zakyntos on saturday for a week....I have been on a sun holiday by myself before.I hope it goes ok,Im alittle nervous!!!Im 32 yr old sociable girl,so I hope it will be ok.Any pointers or tips people on how to make the best of my trip and meet young people like myself.Im stating in a 4 star all inclusive hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 coffeemate

I just booked a sun holiday today to go on my own to the greek island of zakyntos on saturday for a week....I have been on a sun holiday by myself before.I hope it goes ok,Im alittle nervous!!!Im 32 yr old sociable girl,so I hope it will be ok.Any pointers or tips people on how to make the best of my trip and meet young people like myself.Im stating in a 4 star all inclusive hotel.

Hi How did you get on?! Im hoping to do something like that in the next few weeks!!
    F

Advertisement