Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PB2

• 20-11-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get some in Dublin?

Can find it online, but its all American sites, would I have to pay customs on that?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

emz8 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get some in Dublin?

Can find it online, but its all American sites, would I have to pay customs on that?

Thanks

A small order from iherb is usually ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JanLee

It's available on this Irish site:

http://www.unsportsnutrition.ie/supplements/product/40/Bell_Plantation_PB2_Powdered_Peanut_Butter_184g

Got some brought home from the States a couple of months ago. I wasn't expecting much but it tastes exactly like full-fat peanut butter. Definite thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lilhedda

Check out iHerb and you can use code JIK527 to get up to $10.00 off first time orders. I use them all the time and save a fortune, usually takes about 10 days to get here using regular post or you can pay more to get it sent by DHL either way it works out way cheaper than buying nutitional products here. I've never paid customs on anything once order is under 120 euro your usually ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I'm currently waiting on some to arrive from iHerb- I haven't been caught for customs with them before. Looking forward to trying it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Love this stuff! tastes exactly like peanut butter expect with less fat but still contains a lot of nutritional benefits.

Only thing not so great about it is the price :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

why would you want less fat? Its what will make you feel more satiated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Transform wrote: »
    why would you want less fat? Its what will make you feel more satiated

True. But putting the fat a side, it contains a lot less calories and contains more protein then natural peanut butter.
    And it's actually pretty satisfying :P

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

Did anyone try to order with them ?

http://www.discountsupplements.ie/bell-plantation-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter-465g-model-bell-plantation

Looks really cheap compared to anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JanLee

muffinn wrote: »
    Did anyone try to order with them ?

http://www.discountsupplements.ie/bell-plantation-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter-465g-model-bell-plantation

Looks really cheap compared to anywhere else.

I have a few times.

Very good service. Delivered by DPD couriers within 24 hours usually.

They're out of chololate flavour at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

pity I didn't notice this thread back in april. I have a bag/pack of this stuff that I have no intention of using (I've switched to Paleo diet and legumes are No No). I can give it away for free, but there's a catch: it expired yesterday :( But it's hermetically sealed, never been opened, I would have no problems using it but as I've said I don't eat beans anymore. PM me if interested.
    one of these:
    8927.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    True. But putting the fat a side, it contains a lot less calories and contains more protein then natural peanut butter.
    And it's actually pretty satisfying :P
    I have yet to work with a single client where their good fat intake was the issue they were not dropping weight

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

You're right that fat isn't the enemy, mostly it's the sugar in fat reduced products. For people trying to loose weight and gain muscle at the same time however having low calorie, high protein foods is a must. That's why PB2 sounds good to certain people.

I must get some and try it.

Advertisement