Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I AM AN EXIT - ENVELOP REMIXES Available for download

• 28-02-2007 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I AM AN EXIT - ENVELOP REMIXES Available for download

seedyR are very proud to present
    I AM AN EXIT - ENVELOP REMIXES

env_remixes_front._300x300.jpg

Artist: I AM AN EXIT (Chymera)
    Title: Envelop Remixes
    Style: Melodic Techno
    Remixers: Chymera, Asciinoid and Corrugated Tunnel

Click on the links below to purchase this release from the following online stores

DJ DOWNLOAD

Juno Records

Trackitdown

The release will be available on Beatport, iTunes and the rest over the next few weeks.

I AM AN EXIT - EVELOP REMIXES - FEEDBACK ::

"lovely ,Lovely ,LOVELY Many thanks for the great music " Laurent Garnier

"THIS IS EXCELLENT!" :: Mark O'Sullivan (dk7)

"Cool track, at the deeper moment, will work well." :: Tommy Four Seven (Brique Rouge)

"love the amazing tracks from Chymera! " :: Philipp M. Straub (titanium-records, supreme-entertainment)

"Good stuff, I like the Corrugated Tunnel mix " :: Dave Tarrida (Sativae, Tresor)

"chymera mix is the best by far.... it's a killer!" :: Orlando Voorn

"Really nice gear man, and I have to say the first track Chymera remix is wicked, love it, but all round, top stuff" :: Leigh Morgan (Urbantorque)

"I really like them all, hard to choose which one i like the most!" Paul Hamill BBC Radio Ulster

"Lovely productions as always!.." The Japanese Popstars

"Like chymera's remix it's a sweet one.." :: DJINXX aka Electronic Resistance (MEZZOTINTO, SÅHKÅTEK, ELECTRONIC RESISTANCE)

"Tight release Really great sounds and fresh energy ace stuff.." :: Dakota (Tishomingo)

"Deeply emotive minimal, very atmospheric,...****in superb is what that is mate " Steve Kinsey

"Chymera mix for us by a long shot, this is quality, quality stuff.nice job from Liamo there as well, keep up the great work lads.." Indo Phunqe

seedyr_logo.gif

Advertisement