Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Jason_ wrote: »
    Ros na Run must be the worst soap for invisible children.

You mean Maebh? Who else is invisible? :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Kauto0709 wrote: »

evans teenage years :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Áine!! I was convinced for ages she didn't exist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Micheal's daughter grew up pretty fast. Last I remember she was hardly talking. Isn't it grand how they can all insult each other to the heights and then instantly forgive? In reality it would be a slap in the kisser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭Radio5

Dara? I think he is in jail, is he not? I've missed a few months so maybe I'm wrong.

Where did Vince get money to help Brid? What does he work at since he came back?

Micheal is looking very haggard alright. I would have thought the last place he would have gone to drown his sorrows was the pub when he knows well that Tadhg would be gloating over his misfortune.

Who is Catriona's new man? That actor was excellent in Rasai na Gaillimhe, I hope he stays for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 TrickorTreat77

I havent seen the show in a while so trying to catch up.

I think her new man is married or something but she was going out with a younger guy too at the same time i think.

Why is Micheals house being taken from him??

Who is the girl who has been singing in the restaurant? Beautiful voice even if i didnt understand the words :) why is Bernie fighting with her?? Less fighting more songs please!!!

I havent seen the show in a while so trying to catch up.

I think her new man is married or something but she was going out with a younger guy too at the same time i think.

Why is Micheals house being taken from him??

Who is the girl who has been singing in the restaurant? Beautiful voice even if i didnt understand the words :) why is Bernie fighting with her?? Less fighting more songs please!!!

That's Lee's mother

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TrickorTreat77

Lee's mother? Now i understand why Bernie is fighting with her!!
    About time we saw a cat fight on the show :D
    Im going to put my money on the new girl she seems fiesty!! :D
    Watch out Bernie!! Dolly Parton is coming for you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Yes, Dara is in jail.

Catriona's "new" man is her cousins husband that she previously had an affair with. She was better off with Ruairi but she blew it with him. He was sweet.

I don't think Vince has any money to help Brid. He only had the small bit to give her when she lied about needing to help Molly in hospital in India or somewhere. Maybe he will try to get a loan or something.

And poor Michael...I guess that 12,000 Euro he finally got from Brid was a bit too late. He was in trouble since his pumps leaked and he had to pay for the repairs and environmental penalty. The pub is as good a place as any to drown your sorrows! :=)

And yes, Lee's mother does have a beautiful voice. Something will happen there. Bernie sure dislikes her and it will probably come out that she is right about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Elmo wrote: »
    As the say goes children should be at boarding school

That would be an interesting storyline for the show

• Advertisement

I'm glad to see Brid get her comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Peadar has suddenly turned into a lawyer! Was what he was saying right?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

Peadar has suddenly turned into a lawyer! Was what he was saying right?

Yep, this how some of the evictions have been stopped.its on YouTube. Fair play to Peadar, great to see them taking on the banks, Shower of crooks. Ros na run is great this year! Can't wait to see what happens next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

branie wrote: »
    I'm glad to see Brid get her comeuppance.

She really needed to be killed off. Being taken away in a cab is good enough for me :cool:

RikkFlair wrote: »
    She really needed to be killed off. Being taken away in a cab is good enough for me :cool:

I have an awful feeling she'll be back though!

RikkFlair wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

I agree, she'll be back for revenge. She makes a great bitch. Never liked her in it before, too cold and clinical.

Bad bob wrote: »
    I agree, she'll be back for revenge. She makes a great bitch. Never liked her in it before, too cold and clinical.

Plus she still needs to be found out for staging the robbery! Someone will have to listen to Alanna :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 archalypse

Was it just me, or was yesterday's episode the best of recent times? Who knew Maire could sing like that; could someone tell me what song that was?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

archalypse wrote: »
    Was it just me, or was yesterday's episode the best of recent times? Who knew Maire could sing like that; could someone tell me what song that was?

Didn't see sing at a funeral a while back? Can't remember exactly but I knew she was able to sing.

Finally Jason told Lee. Took long enough :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Didn't see sing at a funeral a while back? Can't remember exactly but I knew she was able to sing.

i forgot about that actually, i think she was brilliant there too,

i would love to see Máire and Peadar do a duet! now that would be brilliant....:)

or at least better than listening to bobbi lee!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hey Ros na Rún Fans,

Make sure Ros na Rún scoops up an award in the Boards 2014 Soap Awards by voting here http://bit.ly/soapawards2014

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭Radio5

Is Tadhg's ex Angela Reiltin's mother or is it someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Radio5 wrote: »
    Is Tadhg's ex Angela Reiltin's mother or is it someone else?

No, Pauline was her mother. She died of cancer. Micheál helped her die and Ríona reported him to the guards. He went to jail for a bit.

Angela's daughter with Micheál (I think) was called Saoirse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

The Baliff's who came to Míchael's were the quarest bunch i have ever seen.

For a second there I thought Shamus was busted for bringing the Poitín!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

not long left now til the finale of the season (doesn't it usually end in May)?

What do we think will be the cliffhanger?

I suspect it will be something to do with Jason collapsing just as Lee goes into labour or something. It could start then next season with Lee and the baby at his graveside or else with Lee and the baby visiting him in hospital or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Any idea what season the reruns will be?

ms.c wrote: »
    not long left now til the finale of the season (doesn't it usually end in May)?

What do we think will be the cliffhanger?

I suspect it will be something to do with Jason collapsing just as Lee goes into labour or something. It could start then next season with Lee and the baby at his graveside or else with Lee and the baby visiting him in hospital or something?

Jason was the main cliffhanger storyline at the end of last season though so doubt he would be central to it 2 seasons in a row....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

wyrn wrote: »
    Any idea what season the reruns will be?

should be season 5 i think as last year was season 4?

Advertisement