Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen cart and realex

• 09-03-2012 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Trying to get a zen cart shop set up. Everything is in place and looks good.

Downloaded, installed and configured the realex add on.

I have before_process.php in the same folder as zen cart, and sent on that url to realex, who acknowledged receipt of the response url and said they had added it to their end.

Am testing now with realex but only ever get this response from the realex pay page:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you."

Still waiting for them to send me error logs to try to understand better what has gone wrong.

But am I missing anything obvious? I thought ecommerce was supposed to be easy!

Thanks for your help
    AF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

airy-fairy wrote: »
    Trying to get a zen cart shop set up. Everything is in place and looks good.

Downloaded, installed and configured the realex add on.

I have before_process.php in the same folder as zen cart, and sent on that url to realex, who acknowledged receipt of the response url and said they had added it to their end.

Am testing now with realex but only ever get this response from the realex pay page:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you."

Still waiting for them to send me error logs to try to understand better what has gone wrong.

But am I missing anything obvious? I thought ecommerce was supposed to be easy!

Thanks for your help
    AF

Hard to say without the logs but it sounds like a configuration issue whereby Realex can't post back or redirect to your websites success page. Ensure that the page is working correctly and can be accessed, and that Realex are pointing to the correct URL on their end.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭airy-fairy

Thanks for that.

Still waiting for the logs...

Advertisement