Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.Sc. in Bioprocess Engineering DCU

• 22-03-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone here doing this course full or part time... at the moment or having done it previously? How's it going for you?

Looking into doing it in September. Trying to decide between full & part time. Financially I think I will be able to do it full time (Sept - May) so i'm leaning towards this and getting it done quicker.

I'm contracting in the biopharma industry right now, but I believe my lack of process knowledge is hindering me if jobs are posted internally. My undergrad is in Manufacturing Eng.(hons).

Do you recommend the course and are graduates successful in the job market afterwards? Biopharma/Bioprecess is prob the area to be in at the moment I believe. Thanks

Advertisement