Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promo Codes for Tayto Park

• 26-08-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi there
    Does anyone have any promo codes for Tayto park at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bump this please, any current codes banging around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

If you have €3 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers you can get one admission, just log on here http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/deals/tayto.aspx

Perfect timing too as Tesco Vouchers just got sent out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Jwacqui wrote: »
    If you have €3 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers you can get one admission, just log on here http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/deals/tayto.aspx

Perfect timing too as Tesco Vouchers just got sent out! :D

I don't really understand the tesco voucher thing - does that mean if I have 9 euro in vouchers I can get myself and the two kids in by applying on line to Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

I don't really understand the tesco voucher thing - does that mean if I have 9 euro in vouchers I can get myself and the two kids in by applying on line to Tesco?

Yep! U use the code on your vouchers which you enter online and tesco post you out a new voucher for Tayto Park!

So yeah €9 for 3people! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

A friend accompanied a group of youngsters to Tayto park. She said it was very disappointing and a total ripoff. She was disgusted and the kids were very disappointed. So expensive too. At least at the zoo there is lots to see and do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

A friend accompanied a group of youngsters to Tayto park. She said it was very disappointing and a total ripoff. She was disgusted and the kids were very disappointed. So expensive too. At least at the zoo there is lots to see and do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco have a deal on at the moment for reduced admission into Tayto Park.

Its in one of their leaflets.

Advertisement