Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Dublin Housewives"...would you appear on something like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

TV3 is just gash, if its not crappy "reality" shows its shock docs like "The Girl With A Whale For A Head" or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

TV3 is a really trying to be the cheap cousin of Channel 4...utter ****e coming out of that station the past 5-6 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

does TV3 = Transvestite 3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

The absolute state of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

money grabbing tramps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Stiffler's mom on the top right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

FatherLen wrote: »
    3 of those women look like ladyboys. that is all.

I count 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=dublinhousewives

Even more cringe-inducing stuff from TV3. I guess they have to fill the void until the next series of Tallfornia returns. Why are these people willing to open themselves up to so much hatred and ridicule by going on these shows?! Would you go on one of these shows or do you know anyone who has?

I would so do it as the token gay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

toexpress wrote: »
    I would so do it as the token gay!

I would actually be tempted to watch it then haha you'd have to be extra catty though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

"Aah sweet bejaysus that fecking culchie's made a right focking mess tarmacing me drive like."

Gripping tv so :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Bitch and moan all you want, the truth is that half of you will probably watch it so you can come back and bitch and moan about it here again about how crap it is :D

Tv3 loves to prey on wanna be famous socialites and if those wannabes really want to lead their lives in that direction then let them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Just imagine every TV channel is represented in a room full of new born babies.

TV3 is the siamese one with two heads, struggling to stay alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

With Bill gone off our screens I can't wait for this... it's gonna be an epic car crash.. E.P.I.C!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Fiona wrote: »
    I just know I am going to throw something at the tele when I watch this........

*well actually I mean laptop I have no tele :(

Why watch it then?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

danniemcq wrote: »
    heard the danelle one getting interviewed on tioday fm, apparently Lisa was there too but only managed about 2 words in the 10 minutes

she was on the news too and made it a massive point to tell everyone that she is financially independant thinks being called a female Simon Cowell is a good thing and that she isn't looking for brains in a guy as she has brains enough for 3.

She can f*ck right off

Haha, I heard that too, she sounded like she enjoyed her own company alright!

Darcy : so what was the problem with the other women?
    Danelle: Well, I mean like I've got 3 degrees so...

Who goes around saying that, I've got loadza qualifications so it makes me better than the rest of ye!

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

As soon as i saw "Dublin housewives" my mind just went to sex right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 5ftGiant

Thank you so much tv3! Finally something to fill that massive cringe void in my life missing since the end of Tallafornia & Take Me Out. Looks like they've also stepped up the % of pieballs staring in their shows.

Dont you all realise this is a clear sign that TV3 have an amazing sense of humor and go to extreme lengths and costs to entertain us? I do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

As soon as i saw "Dublin housewives" my mind just went to sex fapping over the ould wans on the stalls in Moore St. right away.

FYP :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

One of them called her son Thor... Oh man this show will be hilarious.

Grand sure, no problem at all with this. Damn straight they can come into my home and film me and my life, put it on the telly and make me a supastarr!

I can even give you all a little preview:

08:30 Roll outta bed groaning. Light up first fag of the day.
    08:35 Take off "sleeping" pyjamas. Put on fresh pyjamas.
    08:40 Bang on Jaycinta and Anto's bedroom doors to get them up for school. Have sneaky second fag of the day before it all kicks off.
    08:45 Reheat last night's Dominos for Jaycinta and Anto's breakfast.
    08:50 Stagger up to the school gates with the kiddies.
    09:00 Natter with the other local mums at the school gate about that posho b*tch who thinks she's all better than us like coz she wear heels to drop the kids off! What a cow like! I'll spit on her if she tries to talk to me.
    09:30 Arrive back home. Watch a bit of Jeremy Kyle. Have fifth and sixth fags of the day.
    10:30 Shuffle off to the Post Office to collect my dole and children's benefit. Have a natter with other local mums about how expensive the kids' school books are. Disgrace of a country it is. Won't someone think of the children? and all.
    12:00 Stop off for bottle of vodka and fags in Dunnes/Tesco.
    12:30 Arrive back home. Watch a bit of Loose Woman. Have ninth fag of the day.

I'll stop there so as not to ruin it for everybody. Yis'll have to watch the show. Now, where can I get in touch with "Now" or "Heat" or something so I can tell them about what happened to me when I was eight years old?

You're from the Northside aren't you? Donneycarney maybe??

• Advertisement

I would actually be tempted to watch it then haha you'd have to be extra catty though! :D

It's really not a problem trust me I'm already well ahead of the curve on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭deandean

MI would not LF

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭InisMor

FatherLen wrote: »
    Mum to baby Thor, Virginia with her partner Kaste

baby thor???

virginia and kaste had stupid names so now their child must!

If another calls her kid Captain America, this show might have potential :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Hopefully the lads on "epicnewsdaily" will do a sketch/skit on this like they did for Tallafornia!

krudler wrote: »
    TV3 is just gash, if its not crappy "reality" shows its shock docs like "The Girl With A Whale For A Head" or something.

Is that the follow up to The Boy With An Arse For A Face?

(Mitchell and Webb gold)

The m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

" I love Botox" t shirt, Hell even photoshop could not save that lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Apparently it was originally meant to be called "Southside Housewives"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

toexpress wrote: »
    You're from the Northside aren't you? Donneycarney maybe??

Theres as much scang on the southside matey boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

babo9 wrote: »
    Haha, I heard that too, she sounded like she enjoyed her own company alright!

Darcy : so what was the problem with the other women?
    Danelle: Well, I mean like I've got 3 degrees so...

Who goes around saying that, I've got loadza qualifications so it makes me better than the rest of ye!

not forgetting "most women are more GHD rather than PHD"

meow!

Advertisement