Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Women are hot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Well i still like them. Red head i had my eye on for ages is sooooo fit!

It eases the pain of them taking our jobs... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Well i still like them. Red head i had my eye on for ages is sooooo fit!

It eases the pain of them taking our jobs... :D

Thats their invasion plan you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Our Jerbs

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The Polish girls can be hot up until 28 than everything bloats and sags.
    I know some very nice over 30s.

I think the biggest disgrace is the Brazilian women, the vast majority of the ones I've seen are little beach balls. The one or two nice ones you see are devote catholics and already hitched. :mad:

ScumLord wrote: »
    I know some very nice over 30s.

I think the biggest disgrace is the Brazilian women, the vast majority of the ones I've seen are little beach balls. The one or two nice ones you see are devote catholics and already hitched. :mad:

My theory was destroyed :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

My theory was destroyed :(.
    Excellent! Next, the big bang theory. I was there and it never happened like that. I wouldn't lie, I swear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

Some news i just read

Poland picks on UK in sex blame game:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=83422&in_page_id=34

so be careful guys !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Rosanna Davidson is not at all attractive ! id rather Irish burd number 1

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Big fan of the new arrivals i must say
    Get one of these http://www.polishwashington.com/store/apparel/I-Love-Polish-Girls.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Agree/disagree?

Big fan of the new arrivals i must say. Any poles on the boards? :D

Welcome to the WORLD OF 2003!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

In other news..
    Pope declares himself Catholic.

What's left to debate about this?
    I thought it was pretty much a given that EE/polish women are better looking than most other nationalities.
    Eh..Irish women aside of course > >

The unsmiling thing is probably true as well though.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Excellent! Next, the big bang theory. I was there and it never happened like that. I wouldn't lie, I swear.

I was there also and it did happen. Unfortunately by its very nature I only existed a split second after it happened....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Things have changed - I came across a Playboy book of jokes in the 80s and a lot of the jokes were about Polish women e.g.
    What's the difference between an elephant and a Polish woman?
    20 pounds and a black dress

Boom boom indeed...

squibs wrote: »
    Things have changed - I came across a Playboy book of jokes in the 80s and a lot of the jokes were about Polish women e.g.

Boom boom indeed...

Damn! Thats poor elephant must have been starving! Even if it was a really fat Polack!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Some news i just read

Poland picks on UK in sex blame game:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=83422&in_page_id=34

so be careful guys !!!!
    This is not Britain.

Also, this does not compute:
    80,000 marriages ended in divorce last year and demographers believe about half the million married Poles in Britain, about 200,000 people, will have divorced over the next two years as a result of extra-marital affairs or Polish women filing for divorce after escaping from relationships in which they had been trapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

Arent they just, all the ones I know are in relationships though.... Where do polish single girls hang out (and dont say Poland)?

daniel3982 wrote: »
    Arent they just, all the ones I know are in relationships though.... Where do polish single girls hang out (and dont say Poland)?

Krakow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Grimes wrote: »

The Pole is gorgeous in the first but looks a bit out of it in the second one.

I worked with a Polish bird who got an official nudge about her personal hygiene.

Im a fan of knob Polishing girls, of any nationality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I thought the same til I went there

It's a sh*thole, women won't talk to you / look at you

Having been there I understand fully why they all moved over here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Grimes wrote: »

Ah yes, the beauty of Photoshop is very evident on that "Polish girl". More like Polishshop.

http://www.hemmy.net/2007/05/25/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop/

http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/bikini2.html - mouse over for the reality and see how easy it is to see pictures and be convinced someone is attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Clearly photoshopping going on but, and call me naive, I'd give her a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

humbert wrote: »
    Clearly photoshopping going on but, and call me naive, I'd give her a chance.
    The only time a polish woman will ever be nice to an irish person is when she's in an interview.

Gimme an irish bird anyday. Excuse the stereotypes... but if the hot polish girl isn't unfriendly and arrogant, then you can be sure one of her polish friends are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

nevf wrote: »
    The only time a polish woman will ever be nice to an irish person is when she's in an interview.

Gimme an irish bird anyday. Excuse the stereotypes... but if the hot polish girl isn't unfriendly and arrogant, then you can be sure one of her polish friends are.

Well I've dated a really cool Polish girl and I have to say her friends were really good fun, even chatting to them on the night we met. I've another Polish friend I met years ago abroad and still keep in touch and she's also cool.

Dated and am friends with lovely Irish girls too.

Meh, every country has nice people/nasty people, stupid people/intelligent people('cept america), sexy people/fugly people and while there are sometimes broad social differences that may appeal to one person more than another it's just chance in the end what sort of character you meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

xzanti wrote: »
    Link to polish burd won't work...
    Link is fixed. Its some old women.

Anyway I like shoe polish.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The Polish Girl that works in my local (bakers corner) is Pretty fit.
    saying that now, some of the irish girls that work there are pretty fit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I live with a Polsih girl. Yes they have a different view on things but you have to meet half way. She was quite at 1st but could be polish girls worry about their english or just shy with Irish men. This is the 3rd Polsih girl I have dated & it makes a change from Irish. Who knows which country your girl friend will be from. I was married once to Vietnamesse who had Spainish passport. Enjoy women from any part of the world. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Yes alot of the Polish, Russian girls etc are stunning and wow do they know how to wear a pair of jeans!!!!

But apparently most of them think us Irish men are really ugly! I have heard them say Irish people are ugly a few times! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

gar32 wrote: »
    I live with a Polsih girl. Yes they have a different view on things but you have to meet half way. She was quite at 1st but could be polish girls worry about their english or just shy with Irish men. This is the 3rd Polsih girl I have dated & it makes a change from Irish. Who knows which country your girl friend will be from. I was married once to Vietnamesse who had Spainish passport. Enjoy women from any part of the world. :)

Jayney, you get around don't ye...

;););)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement