Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs dresses in Limerick or Galway?

• 25-06-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi :)

Have my Debs this year and I need to go shopping for a dress. Just wondering is there any shops in Limerick or Galway that I could find any? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I got mine in Born in Galway last year. They had some really lovely ones for reasonable prices. Then there's Beverly Hills but they're a little bit on the expensive side. Brown Thomas can be good too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

TK max have loads in at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

tan11ie wrote: »
    TK max have loads in at the mo.

What day do they get all their new stock in? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

There's monsoon in Galway too. I find it can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but you could get lucky:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AB Haran

Klassy Dress hire & sales Quin Co. Clare have lovely dresses good price range you can buy or hire.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Breda's Ennis always has a great selection, very popular for debs.
    Adeela on William street in limerick used to have very well priced debs dresses and some unusual designs
    I'd second TK Maxx Limerick (never see much formal wear in the one in Galway) as a good place to get something a bit different
    Pamela Scott would also have a lot of fairly typically 'debs' dresses

Advertisement