Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I am so sick of that psycho Eoin. I hope that story comes to a head soon, it is really going around in circles...

Me too. Maybe he'll hook up with Eimear and not Frances and turn out not to be a total psycho. But I'm glad things are heating up.

damn it am I thread killer or what!

Things are definitely heating up now that Frances is maybe seeking a divorce. Seems that Eoin's evil little plan is working well. But I still think that he a Eimear are a cute couple.

and Poor Mack!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Sorry, Muireann, I still think he's going to work his way round the village!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I think Eoin is great...I have to say that he is a great character and definitely takes after the father. It seems that he is into Eimear but wants to hurt Tadhag more. That's strong motivation for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I had completely forgotten that Vince and Caitríona used to be together until they started talking about Ríona tonight.

I feel bad for Eimear - herself and Eoin would make a good couple, were he not a total sociopath.

And poor Mack indeed... You can't really blame Ailbhe, as she's completely petrified, but Mack seriously can't catch a break!

I wonder will Bobbi Lee get with Vince. I can see that happening as she tries to find a more comfortable life now that the cruise has gone.

Agree with poor Mac but he is not doing himself any favors by shouting and hitting the tables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I cannot stand Bobbi Lee!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Yep, Eoin is trying to ruin Tadgh financially and personally! And I think we all can't stand Bobbi Lee!!

What the heck is up with Lee? No word of her lately at all. Just gone and left the baby and husband and not a word about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

maureencol wrote: »
    Yep, Eoin is trying to ruin Tadgh financially and personally! And I think we all can't stand Bobbi Lee!!

What the heck is up with Lee? No word of her lately at all. Just gone and left the baby and husband and not a word about her.

That has to be one of the worst departures in soap land!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

brooke 2 wrote: »

I'm sure she'll be back

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sara7

Poor mack is getting a raw deal ! Am loving Bobbi lee ..breath of fresh air ! shes giving the village a good shake up .. up to mischief and giving them all a good runaround .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

brooke 2 wrote: »

Martina's was worse a few years back!

"Oh, my son is moving to Australia wirh his adopted family?! I think I'll go too" *leaves an hour later*

Dunno where you get an Australian visa and expensive flights sorted in an hour...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

madmaggie wrote: »

He must have hidden talents!

julyjane wrote: »
    He must have hidden talents!

Given the past history of the ladies inhabiting RnR, anything is possible!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hometime9

sara7 wrote: »
    Poor mack is getting a raw deal ! Am loving Bobbi lee ..breath of fresh air ! shes giving the village a good shake up .. up to mischief and giving them all a good runaround .

I agree with you. Bobbi lee is great !! She is giving the place a good shake up and it was well needed. And it looks like Eoin will be in hot water since hia mother has come to the village, how will he worm his way out of this one? Dont all the locals believe shes dead?!

madmaggie wrote: »

That's okay the board is jumping now :)

I wonder if Eion's mother Peigi will cause him trouble. And if Eimear will find out and want in on the revenge since she hates Tadgh almost as much as he does. Ohh and Jason's back wonder what his reaction will bee.

*shudder* That Eoin and Frances stuff is so uncomfortable!

Cathal is Un-freaking believable, poor Padrig.

Cathal has become a right nutjob!!

On the brightside we got a break from Eoin for a whole episode!

The question is, which nutjob will kill someone before the end of the seasons, Cathal or Eoin?

The question is, which nutjob will kill someone before the end of the seasons, Cathal or Eoin?

With any luck they will kill each other off :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 hometime9

Finally somebody is speaking some sense !!

Ah, I like them both to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sara7

Ah, I like them both to be fair.

Both overly dramatic

Or De Paor?

They better not bring that Madame and thug guy back though, I haven't seen acting that bad since plays in primary school :P

So where's Lee? Is she coming back at all? Gas the way characters in soaps can put all their belongings in a small holdall, I'd need a small lorry for all my junk!

RIP Betsy :-(

Cathal is almost making Eoin look normal these days!!!

Poor innocent Mack :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

I can't believe Bernie hasn't sent Cathal packing and now he's setting a trap for her, for sure.

I do miss Lee, I wonder when we'll find out what's going on with her. And her mom has her sights on another port in the storm. I don't know where's she's been staying since Vince tossed her out, but she's spotted an opening.

For a long time I was on the fence about Eoin, but he's been unredeemable for a few episodes. Maybe he does actually care for Eimear, but is it because she reminds him of his mom, and her problems? What happened those nasty selfies he had on his phone?

Mack is his own worst enemy! Why doesn't he listen to Caitríona?

Okay, two more days before the next episode, whew!

Wow!! Best episode in a long time!!

Wonder what will happen next?? Tuesday seems so far away!!

• Advertisement

The whole Cathal thing has been really well done. He got gradually more obsessive over the past few months until it hit breaking point and the whole time we could see Berni was trapped. But because he's quite obviously ill, no-one considered it an abusive relationship until quite recently.

Tuesday will be interesting to say the least...

And as for Eoin... I don't know, he's clearly deranged and evil, but I still kinda feel sorry for him. That Frances storyline needs to end though.

Advertisement