Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Fcuking stupid fcuking Xbox crashing out for no reason. I'm annoyed at it now so it's on time out while I have a beer or 2. I'll be back on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Fcuking stupid fcuking Xbox crashing out for no reason. I'm annoyed at it now so it's on time out while I have a beer or 2. I'll be back on later.

Time out, classic :pac:

Having a cider myself, cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Glass of wine for myself while enjoying the west wing #likeASir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

x43r0 wrote: »
    Glass of wine for myself while enjoying the west wing #likeASir

Great call on the west wing!! Just started the 3rd series, love it so far!

IPAM wrote: »
    Great call on the west wing!! Just started the 3rd series, love it so far!

Jaysus you're belting through it! I'm trying to do season 7 between now and Wednesday then I'll be done with it and start a new show

• Advertisement

How did we do in the clan op? I'm broke and hungover this morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

How did we do in the clan op? I'm broke and hungover this morning...
    We got the gold...

339 of
    29722 Clans
    STAT:
    628 Captures

BOARDS.IE TOP 6:

PLAYERCAPTURES

1HipLipRabry 138
    2docerdeedoo 121
    3seridisand 118
    4LegitShane0mac 94
    5greenballs09 83
    6DelvinPete 74

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Gold : 339th out of 29722....

1 HipLipRabry 138
    2 docerdeedoo 121
    3 seridisand 118
    4 LegitShane0mac 94
    5 greenballs09 83
    6 DelvinPete 74

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

We didn't even try that hard this time - was good but it wasn't as much fun as the first Dom Caps challenge!

HC KC Most confirmed kills - 09/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

DOM Most Caps - 09/6/12 - 19.00-22.00

• Advertisement

HC KC Most confirmed kills - 09/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

DOM Most Caps - 09/6/12 - 19.00-22.00

Love how they start rolling them out on a weekly basis once people stopped playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Cowboys Ted!!!

Lads can I get a yay or nay for clan members joining party session? Some people don't mind, some do. So yay for yes everyone can join, nay for no join session. I'll count them up Monday evening at say, 10pm cheers!

Edit: as in, joining enemy team when there's a full party of 6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I don't see a issue with it once their in the party

Lads can I get a yay or nay for clan members joining party session? Some people don't mind, some do. So yay for yes everyone can join, nay for no join session. I'll count them up Monday evening at say, 10pm cheers!

As in people joining into a game on the enemy team :confused:

Yep

I don't mind it myself. The repetitive point and shoot spawn trapping can get a bit tedious for the lesser player like myself. It can be impossible to get a kill when everyone else is slaying.

Playing against boardies can make it interesting. Sure some of the best craic we've had has been the private games against each other

I ****ing LIVE for this!
    Yes yes a million times, YES!!!!!

whoop whoop whoop

I generally don't mind it but when someone jumps into a game without being in the party it can be annoying, esp. if someone is stopped on a streak v a fellow boardsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I wonder who u mean hmmmmmm. Not me anyway cos I'm shyte.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I don't mind the majority of the time, but on the rare occasion that I'm one off a UAV, and get killed by a fellow boardsie it can stick in the throat a little bit more than when its a randomer.
    I think it'd probably be best practice to join party chat first, ask if its ok (or suss out the general mood)and if everyones happy with it ,join.

Meatwad wrote: »
    I don't mind the majority of the time, but on the rare occasion that I'm one off a UAV, and get killed by a fellow boardsie it can stick in the throat a little bit more than when its a randomer.
    I think it'd probably be best practice to join party chat first, ask if its ok (or suss out the general mood)and if everyones happy with it ,join.

Why is this? It make no difference who it is that kills you. If people are getting annoyed then really that problem lies with their mentality. Its an arcade shoot em up, it should not be taken so seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Meatwad wrote: »

Tense moments

AdamD wrote: »
    Tense moments

And he uses Hardline... :D

TDM Most Kills - 10/6/12 - 23.00-02.00

HC TDM Most Kills - 16/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

TDM Most Kills - 10/6/12 - 23.00-02.00

HC TDM Most Kills - 16/6/12 - 02.00-05.00

Worst game mode ever. Why don't they do dropzone?

Even better new improved version; dickzone, exactly like dropzone only I can run decoy care packages (that look legit to all), friendly fire ricochet on, nobody has sitrep.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Worst game mode ever. Why don't they do dropzone?

Even better new improved version; dickzone, exactly like dropzone only I can run decoy care packages (that look legit to all), friendly fire ricochet on, nobody has sitrep.

...I'm sure we could sort that out in private games...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Why is this? It make no difference who it is that kills you. If people are getting annoyed then really that problem lies with their mentality. Its an arcade shoot em up, it should not be taken so seriously.

I agree totally, just pointing out that some people can take it to heart, especially if they're doing well( like on a moab or something). I never even get near and the one time I actually was, I got killed by a chap off boards that just joined. I was a bit annoyed at the time but its only a feckin game and I have more serious ****e in my life to be gettin heated up about.
    Mainly for the sake of peace and quiet I think its better to ask before joining.

The thing that pisses me off is, when person A joins it's ok and no one bats an eyelid but person B gets a pasting for it. Really grinds my gears!! Who gives a fûck about MOABs anyway?? (from the lad who never got one :o )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

The thing that pisses me off is, when person A joins it's ok and no one bats an eyelid but person B gets a pasting for it. Really grinds my gears!! Who gives a fûck about MOABs anyway?? (from the lad who never got one :o )

Thats prob because "Person A" (There are only one or two "person a's" that I can think of) never joins the party, runs around using assassin, blind eye dead silence and some annoying tactics :p When "Person B" joins in a game, they generally join the party and we can give abuse to each other :D

Edit: woops, switch a and b around from your quote :)

Advertisement