Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Rogan Interviews Dr Steven Greer

• 14-03-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Sup yo ! Rogan interviews Greer here. He's the guy who brought us the disclosure project in 2001 and is working on a new project called Sirius Disclosure < which claims it will be releasing (amongst other stuff) footage and test results etc of an ET, can be seen briefly on their advertisement found on youtube (posted below).

Anyway, it's a fascinating interview about everything from ufo's, suppressed technology, anti gravity, black ops faster than light travel, zero point energy etc etc.

If you know Joe Rogan, you know he's not a stupid person and by the end of the interview he states that at lest he believes Greer believe what he's saying, ie. he's not bullsh!tting.

It's almost 3 hours long, too me a few days to get through it, but it was definitely worth it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Aquarius34

The guy callled "greer" the one been interviewed is a reptilian;)

Also disclosure isn't happening, because humans have to wake up and realise the obvious that we are not alone, never were alone and we are very much the focus of attention in this galaxy right now.

It's like walking into the sitting room and not even realsing an extra chair is there until you realise someone else put another one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Or maybe someone was using a footstool and just keeps saying its a chair to keep it under wraps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Aquarius34 wrote: »
    we are very much the focus of attention in this galaxy right now.

Whose attention?

Torakx wrote: »
    Or maybe someone was using a footstool and just keeps saying its a chair to keep it under wraps :D

The art of confusion is a whole other ball game too!:D

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Whose attention?

Other beings that are not currently residing on Earth perhaps, is the penny not dropping yet. The question seems very rhetorical.

• Advertisement

Other beings that are not currently residing on Earth perhaps, is the penny not dropping yet. The question seems very rhetorical.

I presume it would be too much to ask you to provide evidence that these alleged beings are focusing their attention on us???

I presume it would be too much to ask you to provide evidence that these alleged beings are focusing their attention on us???

Oh really how predictable for you to ask such a question. Is that all you say around here? I could but I know you will be dismissive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Anyone listen to the interview ? :)

Oh really how predictable for you to ask such a question. Is that all you say around here? I could but I know you will be dismissive.

You made a statement of fact about other beings watching Earth. Unsurprisingly you can't back it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

The guy callled "greer" the one been interviewed is a reptilian;)

Also disclosure isn't happening, because humans have to wake up and realise the obvious that we are not alone, never were alone and we are very much the focus of attention in this galaxy right now.

It's like walking into the sitting room and not even realsing an extra chair is there until you realise someone else put another one there.

Lots of humans also need to wake up to the fact that if they get all their information via youtube and google, their information is more controlled and censored than any "mainstream" media, as youtube is owned by google.

These humans also need to wake up to the fact that there is no homogenous "mainstream" that they are living outside, that they are just buying into one of the many 000s of consumer cultures out there, over another. They are consumers, like everyone else.

They may also need to wake up to the fact that The Matrix is just a film that successfully exploited adolescent anxieties. A film like any other with ****ty sequels, video games and merchandise.

The guy called "greer", the one being interviewed, is not a reptilian.

I can say that with as much authority as you did as I have done lots of research on people not being aliens. But you'll have to do that research yourself if you're really interested in finding out how I know he is not an alien. But he is definitely not an alien.

I have to laugh sometimes when I look at a youtube video and it's so obvious that someone is not an alien. Sometimes people on boards claim that they are aliens but I can tell from reading their posts that they are not an alien.

It's very funny to me that people don't realise this.

But they are too dumbed down from reading ****ty websites and watching crappy youtube videos to realise this.

p.s. I haven't watched the videos yet but you can see in the second one that there does seem to be a lot of extra chairs in the sitting room.

• Advertisement

Daithi 1 wrote: »

Sorry, I haven't - I will do - but I would like to see some non YouTube videos too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Daithi 1 wrote: »

Yep enjoyed it looking forward to the film

Food for thought when he says 50 years between first flight and using a plane to drop the atomic bomb
    The bit about how he should edit out wilcox from Rogan was funny
    Rogan,s offer to film one of his UFO retreats should be interesting if he takes it up ?

I think you should take anything he says with a large pinch of salt

I think there is a strong possibility that Greer could be a government agent helping to contain credible witnesses like pilots/astronauts if their stories have merit

Sacksian wrote: »
    Lots of humans also need to wake up to the fact that if they get all their information via youtube and google, their information is more controlled and censored than any "mainstream" media, as youtube is owned by google.

I agree, there are a lot of fakes online, and especially in the E.T awareness community. Just as I said, Mr, Greer is a reptilian.

The aliens are on the planet and they run the institutions on the planet like the Roman Catholic church, the Freemasons, The EU, the Templars, the US millitary the UN etc etc.
    These humans also need to wake up to the fact that there is no homogenous "mainstream" that they are living outside, that they are just buying into one of the many 000s of consumer cultures out there, over another. They are consumers, like everyone else.

And your point is what exactly to this thread?
    They may also need to wake up to the fact that The Matrix is just a film that successfully exploited adolescent anxieties. A film like any other with ****ty sequels, video games and merchandise.
    It's just a film packed with latent sublimal language, codes and truth. It's a movie basically telling us what our reality is made up of and I am not talking about the movie

I am talking about this matrix. :)

The guy called "greer", the one being interviewed, is not a reptilian.

Yes he is.
    I can say that with as much authority as you did as I have done lots of research on people not being aliens. But you'll have to do that research yourself if you're really interested in finding out how I know he is not an alien. But he is definitely not an alien.

I don't care what you think :). I am very well aware of what is out there and who is who on these sort of thing's.
    I have to laugh sometimes when I look at a youtube video and it's so obvious that someone is not an alien. Sometimes people on boards claim that they are aliens but I can tell from reading their posts that they are not an alien.

Sorry, what?
    It's very funny to me that people don't realise this.

Again, erm, what, your opinions make no sense.
    But they are too dumbed down from reading ****ty websites and watching crappy youtube videos to realise this.

You've mentioned youtube at least 15 times on one post. That is peculiar to me.
    p.s. I haven't watched the videos yet but you can see in the second one that there does seem to be a lot of extra chairs in the sitting room.

So what are you doing here then?

You made a statement of fact about other beings watching Earth. Unsurprisingly you can't back it up.

Wouldn't you love people to think we are alone in the universe and forever live in alice in wonderland, possibly hoping no one will ever face the reality that we are not and never were to begin with? Of course I can't back it up to someone like you, why would I? yanno?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Hoop66

It's the irony detector, captain, she cannae take it...

D.U.M.B.-Nuclear-Blasts.gif

Wouldn't you love people to think we are alone in the universe and forever live in alice in wonderland, possibly hoping no one will ever face the reality that we are not and never were to begin with? Of course I can't back it up to someone like you, why would I? yanno?;)

What the phuck are you on about? I happen to believe strongly that there is life elsewhere in the universe. But you claim we are being watched by aliens and are the talk of the galaxy. Still waiting for your evidence for this.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    It's the irony detector, captain, she cannae take it...

D.U.M.B.-Nuclear-Blasts.gif

Great picture to add, to the irony because it seems odd that humans would make an atomic bomb to kill their own species ;)

Or wait, will the irony come true after all on this thread? That the truth is we are not even alone on this planet? It doesn't make sense that we are hellbent to kill our own kind and live for profit when the evidence shows we are the only species on the planet that uses money and so far we are the only species in the universe that uses money to live. We really oughta start evolving because something is seriously not right here, don't you think Hoope66 :)

I am looking forward to your dismissal on this point. Wouldn't want irony to get to much in the way here now would we.

What the phuck are you on about? I happen to believe strongly that there is life elsewhere in the universe. But you claim we are being watched by aliens and are the talk of the galaxy. Still waiting for your evidence for this.

Seems like quite a puzzle doesn't it Namloc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I am looking forward to your dismissal on this point. Wouldn't want irony to get to much in the way here now would we.

I'm struggling to see where, in the previous post, you made a point to dismiss.

OK, let's try.
    Great picture to add, to the irony because it seems odd that humans would make an atomic bomb to kill their own species ;)
    I don't see how it's odd that humans developed a nuclear bomb. The science behind nuclear fission was becoming better known at the time the world was engaged in a huge conflict. That those on one side (in fact both sides) would try to harness the relatively newly discovered power of nuclear fission to create a weapon is not, I suggest, odd.
    Or wait, will the irony come true after all on this thread? That the truth is we are not even alone on this planet? It doesn't make sense that we are hellbent to kill our own kind and live for profit when the evidence shows we are the only species on the planet that uses money and so far we are the only species in the universe that uses money to live. We really oughta start evolving because something is seriously not right here, don't you think Hoope66 :)
    Are you claiming here that humans are the only species in the universe that uses money? I disagree. It seems likely, in fact almost certain, that there are other species of life in the universe and, while I wouldn't like to speculate on how they conduct their affairs, I think they will likely have some sort of trade/payment system within their society. If they don't, then I'd be delighted to learn how it works.

If you have evidence of how other species conduct their affairs without using money, I would love to read it.

Or, if you have anything that points to us not being alone on this planet, again, I would love to see it. I think that if there were alien species on earth this news would have leaked out somehow. It seems unlikely to me that an alien species would be able to diguise itself completely from everyone.

I agree, there are a lot of fakes online, and especially in the E.T awareness community. Just as I said, Mr, Greer is a reptilian.

The aliens are on the planet and they run the institutions on the planet like the Roman Catholic church, the Freemasons, The EU, the Templars, the US millitary the UN etc etc.

And your point is what exactly to this thread?

It's just a film packed with latent sublimal language, codes and truth. It's a movie basically telling us what our reality is made up of and I am not talking about the movie

I am talking about this matrix. :)

Yes he is.

I don't care what you think :). I am very well aware of what is out there and who is who on these sort of thing's.

Sorry, what?

You've mentioned youtube at least 15 times on one post. That is peculiar to me.

So what are you doing here then?

So sorry, Dáithí1 - just wanted to reply to Aquarius34 but will be back with some thoughts on the videos later.

1. The guy is not a reptilian. Some people would love to think he is. But he is not.

2. There are no aliens on this planet. Some people live in alice in wonderland, forever hoping not to face this reality.

3. There is no latent language, or codes and truth in the Matrix. They are all manifest. The "grand narrative" of the film could not be made more obvious unless they periodically paused the film to explain the heavy-handed metaphors used throughout it. For some people, dumbed down by a diet of adolescent new-age space-fantasy, elaboration is required. For most people, there's no need.

4. I think I mentioned youtube 4 times. It is peculiar to me that you would believe I mentioned it 15 times. This would indicate that your interpretations of evidence and argumentation are not at all reliable.

5. The opinions to which you subscribe make no sense.

• Advertisement

Sacksian wrote: »
    1. The guy is not a reptilian. Some people would love to think he is. But he is not.

2. There are no aliens on this planet. Some people live in alice in wonderland, forever hoping not to face this reality.

3. There is no latent language, or codes and truth in the Matrix. They are all manifest. The "grand narrative" of the film could not be made more obvious unless they periodically paused the film to explain the heavy-handed metaphors used throughout it. For some people, dumbed down by a diet of adolescent new-age space-fantasy, elaboration is required. For most people, there's no need.

4. I think I mentioned youtube 4 times. It is peculiar to me that you would believe I mentioned it 15 times. This would indicate that your interpretations of evidence and argumentation are not at all reliable.

5. The opinions to which you subscribe make no sense.

According to whom?:)

Steven Greer does have funny looking eyelids and licks his lips like a reptilian constantly. All the reptilian video claims on youtube of him have been taken down. I'll root around:D Seems a bit pathetic to try cover up the obvious when the obvious is only going to be known soon anyway. I don't even care if he is or not, the fact is he is, and you need to get over it and realise that the truth cannot be suppressed in full sight anymore.

Hoop66 wrote: »

I don't see how it's odd that humans developed a nuclear bomb. The science behind nuclear fission was becoming better known at the time the world was engaged in a huge conflict. That those on one side (in fact both sides) would try to harness the relatively newly discovered power of nuclear fission to create a weapon is not, I suggest, odd.

Such an advance in technology so suddenly of the time of the Atomic bomb, so odd I know. To use it on our own species is even more odd. Yet we are supposed to be the most intelligent species on the planet..It seems so strikingly odd,

Would you agree, or shall you dismiss. :)
    Are you claiming here that humans are the only species in the universe that uses money? I disagree. It seems likely, in fact almost certain, that there are other species of life in the universe and, while I wouldn't like to speculate on how they conduct their affairs, I think they will likely have some sort of trade/payment system within their society. If they don't, then I'd be delighted to learn how it works.

Really so you're now open to the idea, or will you dismiss for future reference if it doesn't fit your "belief" system?
    If you have evidence of how other species conduct their affairs without using money, I would love to read it.

We don't need money to live, we don't even need food like you do. We use thought, telepathy, light etc. We exist in higher frequencies.
    Or, if you have anything that points to us not being alone on this planet, again, I would love to see it. I think that if there were alien species on earth this news would have leaked out somehow. It seems unlikely to me that an alien species would be able to diguise itself completely from everyone.

We are not alone, not even now.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIHm2w_TVcY

The Alien Disclosure Project Deception
    'The Disclosure Project' = The Deception Project by The N.S.A (National Press Club)

The fraud Stephen Greer, this video will open your eyes :)

There is always puppet stringers playing the puppets. Steven Greer is a puppet to the illuminati program. If he wasn't he'd be taken out long ago for going against them. Just like people had been throughout history. Humans need to start looking behind the fronts and start becoming aware as to what is pulling the strings and why the things are been put out in the way that they are. Instead of just accepting everything at face value and believing in the inanity.

There is no logic in these institutions trying to wake humanity up if they are trying to dumb them down and keep them away from the truth at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Steven Greer does have funny looking eyelids and licks his lips like a reptilian constantly. All the reptilian video claims on youtube of him have been taken down. I'll root around:D Seems a bit pathetic to try cover up the obvious when the obvious is only going to be known soon anyway. I don't even care if he is or not, the fact is he is, and you need to get over it and realise that the truth cannot be suppressed in full sight anymore.
    I'm obviously stupid. Are you seriously saying he is a reptile??

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Magnetics

I watched the whole interview when it appeared a few weeks ago, for my sins

The guy is mostly just a con artist imo. I think he might have dug up some legit info with regards to government 'ufo' testing(ie. technology that has not been released to the public, not alien spacecraft!)and dodgey government spending but when asked a direct question the guy just skirts around the answers with a pre rehearsed spiel

The little body he apparently found is just a way of hyping his film ad I would bet that people are going to be very dissapointed when Sirius is released

The disclosure project was well put together and a lot of the witnesses were very credible. But can all these testimonys be attributed to government testing and the likes? imo yes

Dtp79 wrote: »
    I'm obviously stupid. Are you seriously saying he is a reptile??

All I did say he was a reptile. Funny huh?

Magnetics wrote: »
    I watched the whole interview when it appeared a few weeks ago, for my sins

The guy is mostly just a con artist imo. I think he might have dug up some legit info with regards to government 'ufo' testing(ie. technology that has not been released to the public, not alien spacecraft!)and dodgey government spending but when asked a direct question the guy just skirts around the answers with a pre rehearsed spiel

The little body he apparently found is just a way of hyping his film ad I would bet that people are going to be very dissapointed when Sirius is released

The disclosure project was well put together and a lot of the witnesses were very credible. But can all these testimonys be attributed to government testing and the likes? imo yes

He is a con artist. He's paid to be so. His work is funded by the Rockefellers. It's shown on the video I posted. A very good video I may add. I've noticed that a lot of the videos exposing Steven Greer have been taken down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

All I did say he was a reptile. Funny huh?
    Not funny I just don't understand

Advertisement