Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus timetable douglas to cork city centre?

• 11-07-2007 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi im going to be in douglas tomorrow evening and will need a bus from there into cork city around 9pm.
    Can anyone tell me what times they leave at and from where?
    what number should i be getting?
    thanks

bus eireann.ie is fairly crap...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

jicjoc wrote:
    hi im going to be in douglas tomorrow evening and will need a bus from there into cork city around 9pm.
    Can anyone tell me what times they leave at and from where?
    what number should i be getting?
    thanks

bus eireann.ie is fairly crap...

Number 6 or 7 not sure on times but both Douglas roads are catered for with the 7 on the Douglas road and 6 on back Douglas road-if you are in the village there should be a bus stop near by, outside KC's/Falveys Chemist is a good bet

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Speaking of KCs, get some while you are there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emma1511

Hi I was wanting to know if there is a bus from douglas to cork airport?? I am going on holiday for 5days and live in Douglas and looking the cheapest way to get to the airport?? maybe parking at the airport might be the best??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭HooterSnout

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Now I'm hungry. KCs, what heavenly food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Sugarfree

DJ Hafez wrote: »

KC's the most overrated chipper in Cork. Greasy stuff gives you a bad head the next day. Number 6 and 7 runs fairly regularly every 15 minutes or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Peadar_85

http://www.corkpublictransport.com

Good informative non-profit making website - check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Sugarfree wrote: »
    KC's the most overrated chipper in Cork. Greasy stuff gives you a bad head the next day. Number 6 and 7 runs fairly regularly every 15 minutes or so.

That be the 12 pints you had I'd say!:D

Advertisement