Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Anyone else see the irony in David being in a strip club called Britney's when thats nearly what Sarah called Bethany?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

What is Sunita like???? Ugh!!

I am just seriously grossed out about the whole storyline. I liked Sunita the first time on the street but now I hate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm liking the look if those two new male characters - Ryan and Rob - mmm a bit of eye candy for the ladies!

Also, Nick is quite obviously still in love with Leanne so I thought maybe they'd get back together - never saw Leanne and Peter rekindling their relationship to be honest. Ah well. All I know is Eva is NOT suited to him! She reminds me of the other one he was with before - Natasha was it? She pretended she was pregnant to hang onto him!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

syklops wrote: »
    Anyone else see the irony in David being in a strip club called Britney's when thats nearly what Sarah called Bethany?

I thought that too.
    leahyl wrote: »
    All I know is Eva is NOT suited to him! She reminds me of the other one he was with before - Natasha was it? She pretended she was pregnant to hang onto him!

Ah no, Natasha was nice, just a bit rash and unstable, Eva is a pain in the bum. The way she holds her arm while carrying her giant handbag from one end of the small street to the other sums her up.

iguana wrote: »
    syklops wrote: »

I thought that too.
    All I know is Eva is NOT suited to him! She reminds me of the other one he was with before - Natasha was it? She pretended she was pregnant to hang onto him!

Ah no, Natasha was nice, just a bit rash and unstable, Eva is a pain in the bum. The way she holds her arm while carrying her giant handbag from one end of the small street to the other sums her up.

I think they're both pains in the arse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

The obviously bisexual lad wants a kid. Maria is very available. Introduce a distraction for Sean (IT guy). Bobs yer uncle. Maria is preggers. Cue shocked Norris. Scriptwriting 101 with many stories to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eva turns her attention now to Jason to make Nick jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Chucken wrote: »
    Yay me! I managed to do a spoiler properly!!! :)
    Woo-hoo! :)

I think we've seen this coming, sadly. It's never 'just one time.' :(

Maybe the parents will shed some light on how long she's been such a beeatch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

WTF is going on :confused: I'm catching up online, I've finished thursdays episode, onto fridays first one, and it's suddenly back to the tyrone and kirsty story
    opens with him saying she pushed him into a door
    . What episode have I missed!?

ETA: It's clear now that it's next weeks episodes are up on tv3 player. boooooo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

They have future episodes on that? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Posy wrote: »
    They have future episodes on that? :confused:

obviously they're not meant to, but yep, go take a look at them now.

obviously they're not meant to, but yep, go take a look at them now.

Just checked and yep it's still up there! Big c**k-up by TV3 there!

Sean is torn when Rita tells him that Betty would be turning in her grave if she knew he'd taken her hotpot away from The Rovers,

I'm sure betty would be turning in her grave if she knew Stella was blackmailing and slave driving sean because of the recipe. Sounds out of character for Rita.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

They often do that I once went on line to watch an episode on a sunday and they had the second episode on the player for the following day the Monday but the first episode wasn't there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

stella and her daughter are the pits. Either give them a decent story or get rid.

casio4 wrote: »
    They often do that I once went on line to watch an episode on a sunday and they had the second episode on the player for the following day the Monday but the first episode wasn't there

That's strange isn't it?!

Eva is so stupid -she tips a drink over Nick's head, spikes the food, drives all of the customers out of the bistro - and she expects to get back with nick?

lizt wrote: »
    Eva is so stupid -she tips a drink over Nick's head, spikes the food, drives all of the customers out of the bistro - and she expects to get back with nick?

yeah knowingthat this is an important night for bistro with mayor and papers etc she still makes a holy show ofhim and think they'll be fine after....clueless..
    And Stella should have seen what was coming and talked her out of it. Not telling eva, to make the revenge big.
    Twits the pair of them:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

And I think Nick would be well within his rights to sack her too. She is the manager of the Bistro and on their biggest day of business she purposefully ruined the food and announced it in front of all the customers and at least one press photographer, then poured a drink on the owner. It might normally be hard to fire your ex from her job at your business but Eva wouldn't have a leg to stand on if Nick fires her.

Well put Iguana, Frankly of Nick does not fire her then he is a complete idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Eva Eva Eva, you stupid spoiled brat:mad:Stella is so judgemental on everything. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent in her eyes.Is it any wonder Karl has strayed?

But Eva actually thought that she is so good, that Nick has to fight hard for her to have her back, but she has learned (I hope) that there are consequences to your actions:P.

"I dont do spiteful revengeful women":D.

Why didnt Kylie knock Eva out last night, Becky would have

Sean was very annoying last night Marcus should turn straight and get with Maria :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

It was nice to see Eccles, I really miss Blanche, she would have a field day with what's going on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didnt Kylie knock Eva out last night, Becky would have

Sean was very annoying last night Marcus should turn straight and get with Maria :p

Sean is waaaay over the top,talk about stereotyping

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Sean is waaaay over the top,talk about stereotyping

Sean really hams it up. I don't like his character at all anymore ever since I saw Anthony Cotton on I'm a Celebrity.

Rita is
    kidnapped on her wedding day by Rick the loan shark fella involved with Tommy

Rita is

I read that a while back and was wondering who was going to do it.
    Whats the point of it though???

Also didnt Leanne look the picture of mammyhood in her sensible dress with its little collar :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Rita is

I hate that rick guy. You'd think Terry would know a couple of heavies he could have round to stand up to them. Even then you would think there are enough fellas on the street to make life a bit more difficult for them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement