Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online dart shops

• 10-06-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi im looking for a place to bulk buy flights and stems . Any recommendation for a place that accepts debit card? I was going to use 501 darts until i read bad reports about them here.
    I was in Dublin recently and went to brenfers but they were closed at 4.30 even though i had rang them earlier in the day and was told they were open until 5.00.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

www.A180darts.co.uk
    www.dartscorner.co.uk
    www.reddragondarts.co.uk
    www.puredarts.co.uk

your best bet is to set up a paypal account and add your bank card onto it, its alot safer and quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

Dartscorner.co.uk are very good, I always deal with them, prompt service and quality products.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭joecoyne

Phone Mr Darts , Tony Hickey , he will sort you out anything you need
    his no is 0872752406

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭hipdoobloon

Cheapest place 2 buy is pure darts uk also known as tommys darts international where u can buy loose in bulk at a much cheaper rate than packaged as I have a order of amazon flights on the way at the minute . Better staying away from brenfer cos they'll cost a bomb . Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭elevendarter

This one is has my recommendation, too.
    http://www.doubletopdartshop.com/

The other one I like is the dartscorner mentioned above.

And there are a few good sellers on eBay. I purchased some stuff here. It's an American store. Good prices, fast shipping.
    http://stores.ebay.com/Ton-Junkie-Darts?_trksid=p4340.l2563

I use PayPal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sharkey 25

Thanks for all the suggestions lads. I ended up buying on ebay , the flights worked out at less than 50 cent each. I ended up buying a darts book "murder on the dartboard" , i read good reviews about it. I ordered on Monday night and they arrived this morning , so not very quick service but i'm very happy with the price. Is there anywhere cheaper? I also noticed a lot of old brass darts there for anyone who collects darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Murder on the dart board is a good read. You will enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

Darts corner are offering 15% off until the 30th June Here is the code and link
    http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/dartscornerfifteen12.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brian180

try madhousedarts.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brian180

im looking to join a darts team im based in drimnagh dublin im 52 love the game practice in the submarine bar 2 or 3 times a week id like to start on a 2nd darts team only back playing about 6 weeks now my number is 0851327834 anybody know of a local team looking for players

• Advertisement
Advertisement