Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone.ie Webtexts: Copy of texts sent?

• 27-05-2010 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,
    Just wondering if you can get a copy of the texts that you've sent via vodafone.ie webtext. Are they logged somewhere or do they just disappear? I would like to get copies of the texts that I've sent.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

can vodafone customer care tell you? 1800225588

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Asyouare wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just wondering if you can get a copy of the texts that you've sent via vodafone.ie webtext. Are they logged somewhere or do they just disappear? I would like to get copies of the texts that I've sent.
    Thanks.

I asked customer care about this last year and they told me they just disappear and that there is no record kept of them.Wonder about that?
    Now what I do if its something I need to keep a record of,is send the same text to my own phone also.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

+1 for Cabbage - I have records of my sent webtexts back to December 2008 :o It even has a search function!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭kilsmum

Domscard wrote: »
    +1 for Cabbage - I have records of my sent webtexts back to December 2008 :o It even has a search function!

Agreed re Cabbage its great and has liberated me for international texts on 02 - if you are sending webtexts as far as I am aware 02 are the only network that keep a record of sent webtexts - Kilsmum;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Asyouare

Thanks very much everyone for your replies

Advertisement