Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

focalprice payment

• 22-02-2012 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all ,has anyone bought from SITE recently?
    I found there are some payment errors,anyone also has this problems?
    In your opinion,what do you think of Credit card,is this safe for buying online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MajesticB

Hi all ,has anyone bought from SITE recently?
    I found there are some payment errors,anyone also has this problems?
    In your opinion,what do you think of Credit card,is this safe for buying online?
    Hi there, it's a good idea to use your credit card as little as possible on the internet, opening an PayPal account as a credit card protection barrier is a good idea. I too had problems with FocalPrice lately where I paid bought and paid for items but the payment for some reason 'Did not register on the FocalPrice site and I was requested to pay for the item though I have a receipt from PayPal that I paid for the item and that the transaction with FocalPrice has been completed. I'm in the process of over a week now to make FocalPrice understand that I have paid sending them reverences of transaction and payment IDs. Be careful be very very careful.

Advertisement