Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty salon in Westport?

• 17-07-2011 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey there, can anyone recommend a nice beauty salon in Westport, planning on getting make up done for a wedding in a few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

Hi,

As far as I know, there are only two actual beauty salons in Westport, (as distinct from those in all the hotels).

I've only been in Alter Ego, which is in Market Lane. Does the job grand, but I have been in nicer places. (Can't even point to why I say that, as I haven't had any particular issues with it either).

The other one is Petals on Bridge Street. Never been there, but looks nice and shiny and new!

The hotels that come to mind are Castlecourt, Hotel Westport, Knockranny House, Atlantic Coast, Westport Woods. Some, if not all, of them also have beauty salons. So depending on where you're staying, you should find one that's convenient.

Enjoy the wedding :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kiweemc

Thanks a million for your reply,,,,I'll go with petals.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kate.G

If you haven't already had your make up done, I would highly recommend beauty by rose and joanna. Rose does a lovely job of the make up! Had my bridal makeup done there was very happy with it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kiweemc

Thanks for that Kate.G, Unfortunately it is too late but I will def remember them for the next time, Cheers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kate.G

Anytime :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement