Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Yea thats happened to me 3 times now...

Ah, so it's you that keeps breaking it...

Well to tell the truth, it was me!

I got the error last night while I was browsing the site. One momen it's fine, next moment I'm getting that error. I guess I used up the last of the bandwidth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

I got the error last night while I was browsing the site. One momen it's fine, next moment I'm getting that error. I guess I used up the last of the bandwidth.
    Good god no!!!! what have you done? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

back up now :D

damn it he's got the BE mp7 up now *looks in wallet*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

looks sweet alright, reckon its too big for a side arm?

• Advertisement

tonyj_mc wrote:
    looks sweet alright, reckon its too big for a side arm?

you can get holsters for them, might be a bit different to carrying a pistol though

i know, was thinking of picking an aep, i know the ol' mp7 is a bit but would it be a good back up. Esp at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Mr.Magoo2007

can keith get guns that are not posted on his site. only saying that cus his classic army selection seems to be limited to barrels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Mr.Magoo2007

ok cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

He can get you anything thats on wgcshop.com or (redwolfairsoft.com or was it uncompany? i have it in an email some where) just sent him an email he'll sort you out :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

http://www.6mil.co.uk/ just found this site looks quite good

• Registered Users Posts: 34,284 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

LIGHTNING wrote:
    Oh sweet I just saw that now, I`m very tempted!!

35 pounds! So cheap. They seem decent quality too.

The temptation is unbearable :confused: that A&K m249 better come out soon or ive a feeling ill be getting a little mp7 instead :rolleyes:

A&k M249 when? and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Hopefully soon and around 300us but apparently it is shooting at around 450fps:O

can only imagine the Rof when its downgraded to 330fps :) . Arrgg i want i now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,284 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

How is that only going to cost 300?! I heard it's going to be full metal too :eek:

Masterful chinese enginnering my friend

might actually be $250 no one is fully sure yet.
    i cant wait to get one cos then i can do this :p
    untitled.jpg

Lol.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

i want that buggy :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

one of them on top of the tanker would be pretty cool...

indeed, looks like it could be a good while before its out :( Ive been trying to hold out for one for a while but its getting more likely im going cave and just get me self a wee mp7 instead :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

indeed, looks like it could be a good while before its out :( Ive been trying to hold out for one for a while but its getting more likely im going cave and just get me self a wee mp7 instead :p

Right Lads, I'm starting a pool.....

I'm saying its 2 to 1 that Scope will buy the MP7, then get the M249 anyway once it's finally released.

Who wants in on the action ? :)

2-1 lol try 11-10 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Shiva wrote:
    Right Lads, I'm starting a pool.....

I'm saying its 2 to 1 that Scope will buy the MP7, then get the M249 anyway once it's finally released.

Who wants in on the action ? :)

Im in!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Do any of ye lads out west know of a place in Galway city that sells gas and BBs? All I've been able to come across is home cooker cylinders and pierce top camping gas.

dont think you'll get anywhere in galway to get bbs and gas, if you buy a propane adapter online then you can buy that locally handy enough. bbs you'd probably have to order online or come to dublin to get some at hrta or bfsl

I have the adapter so all I'm looking for is a place that sells gas bottles that will fit the adapter. So far it's just the big cylinders and the small camping stove ones I've come across.

Theirs a gas shop beside leisure world opposite the omniplex whichs sells propane canisters but thats about it

• Advertisement

Lovely thanks, I don't suppose there's a uk supplier that takes laser? Most seem to work off paypal which diesn't.

Advertisement