Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion Journal download URGENT

• 21-05-2006 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

hi pretty urgent request but wondering does anybody know where i could download the religion journal booklet for the junior cert

any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

hahaha hilarious... they don't actually publish the journals on the internet they only provide you with the past papers online. So basically you will need to get another one...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

What did ya do with the original?? Try ur religion teacher... prob has spares..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Dont waste your precious time on filth like reiligion studies. Concentrate on other
    more important subjects like Maths and English. If you dont hand up the project and consequently dont sit the exam this horse**** of a subject wont be included
    on your sheet. Sorry if this isnt what you want to hear but moral of the story is
    dont waste study and revision time on something like religion.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ratch

religion isnt a waste of time, yourm teacher probably has spare ones or else he/she will hav to order a new one from the department of education

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

Naikon wrote:
    Dont waste your precious time on filth like reiligion studies. Concentrate on other
    more important subjects like Maths and English. If you dont hand up the project and consequently dont sit the exam this horse**** of a subject wont be included
    on your sheet. Sorry if this isnt what you want to hear but moral of the story is
    dont waste study and revision time on something like religion.;)
    Well said!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Naikon wrote:
    Dont waste your precious time on filth like reiligion studies. Concentrate on other more important subjects like Maths and English. If you dont hand up the project and consequently dont sit the exam this horse**** of a subject wont be included on your sheet. Sorry if this isnt what you want to hear but moral of the story is dont waste study and revision time on something like religion.;)
    If someone is capable of getting a good mark in a subject, you shouldn't be discouraging them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

People... just because you, for whatever reason, have decided that religion is a waste of time, it doesn't mean that nobody should do it, or that it's pointless to do it in the Junior Cert. Believe it or not, everyone has different interests, and for some people, religion may well be one of them.

I actually thought religion was a reasonably worthwhile subject, doing it for the Leaving Cert as well (don't mock it), getting an A is also very hard in Religion (thankfully i got one :p). It also helped me learn more about Judaism..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I had an I hate religion attitude for the Junior aswell. Wanted a D and got an A. I mean "What the ****?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

NADA wrote:
    Wanted a D
    :confused:
    Why would you want to get a D and not an A?

• Advertisement

general religion attitude i suppose *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement