Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the 'Troubles' ever happen again in N.Ireland?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭maccored

to be honest, I dont hang around bonfires so I wouldnt be able to help you there.
    junder wrote: »
    Of course I will as long as your prepared to rip Down the KAH flags from the internment bonfires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

MOD NOTE:

As usual, a thread on Northern Ireland has been derailed by squabbling. Please stay on topic, or this thread will be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

realies wrote: »
    Experience has taught me that for the main part the OO is and certainly was a sectarian and well connected organisation to loyalist paramilitaries.
    This is just false realies. The Orange Order have been going for hundreds of years. Thousands and thousands of Orangemen and women come from all over Ulster and Ireland during the 12th to march with with the Orange Order. I do hope this thread can get back on topic though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

KeithAFC wrote: »
    This is just false realies. The Orange Order have been going for hundreds of years. Thousands and thousands of Orangemen and women come from all over Ulster and Ireland during the 12th to march with with the Orange Order. I do hope this thread can get back on topic though.

MOD NOTE:

And yet you responded to it?

Every NI thread involves the same parties who consistently ignore the topic - and often other posters - in order to ride their usual hobbyhorses to death. Let me be clear: this is trolling, not participation, and clearly on-thread warnings aren't enough to address it. If we have to start banning people to get our point across on this, then we will, but this has got to stop.

I'm going to close this thread now in order to let everyone chew on this. To the usual suspects: consider yourselves forewarned before the next inevitable train wreck NI thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement