Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The naked man

• 10-06-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

So I just watched how I met your mother episode called the naked man, where the guys move to sleep with a girl is to get naked when they leave the room and then when they come back it will just happen, well 2out of 3 times....

Has anybody tried this? if so how funny was it? did it actually work?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

It's a fictional comedy you watch not exactly reality!

As a female it was never tried on me and it wouldn't work if it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I tried it and it worked, but it was on a boyfriend so probably doesn't count!

But yeah, if a guy on a first date tried it, I'd probably call the gardai :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49 phanley

I think it would be the funniest thing ever! I must try it at some stage! :P

I tried it and it worked, but it was on a boyfriend so probably doesn't count!

But yeah, if a guy on a first date tried it, I'd probably call the gardai :pac:

Yes. Doesn't count. You did the naked WOMAN to you boyfriend. Not the same thing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

tried this on the wife once, I think her exact words were : "what are you doing you sex pervert?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

I tried it once on a dirty weekend in a hotel if that counts, worked out pretty well actually! :p

Seanbass wrote: »
    I tried it once on a dirty weekend in a hotel if that counts, worked out pretty well actually! :p

Doesn't count.

It has to be done on a first date to truely be 'the naked man' I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Seanbass

ah I see,
    then there's no way in hell that'd work!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Let's leave this one for AH to discuss

cheers

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement