Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Walk in Superstore opens in Bray

• 26-03-2008 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Finally

A Walk in Airsoft dedicated Superstore for the Southside.

www.gotactical.ie have opened up an Airsoft walk in Superstore in Bray.

The shop officially opened up yesterday, but I sneaked in to the private launch on bank holiday Monday.

Take the second exit into Bray for the Dargle road as you approach from Dublin and you will find them at the Egan Complex.

I called in to see the shop after reading all of the newspaper articles about the shop. They are on the front page of the Wicklow people again today.

Peter Sharpe the proprietor told me that I qualify for a discount of 10/15% as I am a member of the Irish Airsoft Association. He also runs a discount scheme for members of recognised Airsoft teams.

You can call the shop on 01 2745815.

Yippeeeeee!!!!!:D

No more two hour drives from Bray to Blanchardstown for me just to pick up pellets and gas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Finally

A Walk in Airsoft dedicated Superstore for the Southside.

www.gotactical.ie have opened up an Airsoft walk in Superstore in Bray.

The shop officially opened up yesterday, but I sneaked in to the private launch on bank holiday Monday.

Take the second exit into Bray for the Dargle road as you approach from Dublin and you will find them at the Egan Complex.

I called in to see the shop after reading all of the newspaper articles about the shop. They are on the front page of the Wicklow people again today.

Peter Sharpe the proprietor told me that I qualify for a discount of 10/15% as I am a member of the Irish Airsoft Association. He also runs a discount scheme for members of recognised Airsoft teams.

You can call the shop on 01 2745815.

Yippeeeeee!!!!!:D

No more two hour drives from Bray to Blanchardstown for me just to pick up pellets and gas.

Great to see that..is the shop based in a shopping centre or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

Am I missing something or having shop on a south side constiutes 20-50% mark up compared to the north?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

It will be very nice if we will know what brands are those AEGs. I assume they are somewhere around CA maby Systema, TM ect. But how i suppuse (spelling?) to know?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

theburi wrote: »
    Am I missing something or having shop on a south side constiutes 20-50% mark up compared to the north?

Agreed,

Completly crazy prices in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

Agreed,

Completly crazy prices in my opinion

I didn't what to say that my self. But M.I.A are not the cheapest and difference between this: Battery, 9,6V 2000mAh, for M15A4 RIS, NiMH is 30e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

There are lasers and mounts for them sold for there aswell, wtf:eek:.

Make sure those things stay as a stand alone device.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

No offense mate, and I apologise if I'm wrong, but you dont sound like a customer - I suspect you're either the proprietor or an employee.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with other retailers posting here, but myself, MIA, IAS and AirsoftEire all have the courtesy to announce who we are and not try hide behind a fake customer. Its disingenuous at best, and shilling at worst. Its also extremely bad form to advertise in another retailers thread, and frankly, to me at least its lost you an awful lot of credibility. Shame.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Shiva wrote: »
    No offense mate, and I apologise if I'm wrong, but you dont sound like a customer - I suspect you're either the proprietor or an employee.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with other retailers posting here, but myself, MIA, IAS and AirsoftEire all have the courtesy to announce who we are and not try hide behind a fake customer. Its disingenuous at best, and shilling at worst.

Didnt want to be the one to bring this up but the first post in this thread was actually originally posted in the IAS thread and deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Didnt want to be the one to bring this up but the first post in this thread was actually originally posted in the IAS thread and deleted

Yeah, I saw that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Shiva wrote: »

I don't have any problem whatsoever with other retailers posting here, but myself, MIA, IAS and AirsoftEire all have the courtesy to announce who we are and not try hide behind a fake customer. Its disingenuous at best, and shilling at worst. Its also extremely bad form to advertise in another retailers thread, and frankly, to me at least its lost you an awful lot of credibility. Shame.

Just a point to make; shilling tends to result in complete boards.ie bans when found-out. It really is viewed in an incredibly dim light by the site admins.

• Advertisement

Well if the OP is just a happy customer and wants to give gotactical a thumbs up he can do so in the experiences with retailers thread in the review section

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

jeez i feel molested after looking at them prices! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Your first post on this forum is in another retailers thread advertising gotactical.ie, now you post this thread which just reeks of shilling to be honest. If your a genuinely happy customer, then please post in the Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers thread, if your a representative of gotactical.ie, then please contact the moderators (myself, Rew, O1s1n) and ask if you may have a thread for the store similar to that which the other retailers here have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement