Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novelty cakes in Dungarvan, Waterford?? Please help !!

• 03-09-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I recently moved to Dungarvan in Waterford and have a big family birthday and christening coming up soon. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to where i could get some novelty cakes ?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to Waterford County forum - I think you're more likely to get answers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭Big Lar

NaomiRose wrote: »
    I recently moved to Dungarvan in Waterford and have a big family birthday and christening coming up soon. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to where i could get some novelty cakes ?

Thanks in advance !
    There is a woman over the road from me who does such a thing, I will pm you her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cen12

Scrumptious Cakes (part of The Ormonde cafe) in the square in Dungarvan do novelty cakes. Some great displays in the window and shop. Well worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Susan in the interlude on Davitt quay is opening up a bakery this week, well worth a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Someone showed me some pictures of B.M. Cakes on facebook. They look OK. I dont know where they are based.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

I do occasional cakes, I'm based in Portlaw and deliver to Dungarvan.

www.facebook.com/thebohokitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭next

bit of a drive she's in Waterford but well worth the drive
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CustomIced-Cakes/195604093816598?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 10 NaomiRose

Thanks everyone, ended up going to Ormond's Cafe & Townhouse, saw some amazing examples in the window ! The cake turned out fantastic, very well priced too ! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a customized novelty cake !

Brilliant stuff !

Advertisement