Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant Jurassic Fleas Discovered in China

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Fixed your link there Adam.

I'm itching just thinking about them :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Fairly sure they still exist in some of the less salubrious hotels I've visited.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    Fixed your link there Adam.

I'm itching just thinking about them :o

What was wrong with the link? :O Can´t you resize the pics? I try to do so but when I post, they're all gigantic again

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

The link you originally posted was a direct link to the image. Copy n' paste error methinks. I do it all the time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    The link you originally posted was a direct link to the image. Copy n' paste error methinks. I do it all the time.

My bad. Thanks for fixing it ;)

• Advertisement

Not sure if these are the same giant fleas, but a couple species called Pseudopulex jurassicus and Pseudopulex magnus are in the news right now, and the scientists say they had likely a very painful bite.

http://www.sci-news.com/paleontology/article00290.html

image_290.jpg

Advertisement