Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Science and Physiology

• 06-04-2012 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Everyone,
    I will be undergoing an interview for a place in the health science and physiology course in IT Sligo for the upcoming year 2012-13.

I am looking for any information that may be useful to me in the interview regarding the course, subjects, career opportunities etc or information for any student who have had an interview for this course before.

any information would be greatly appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Rogorose

Hi! I completed this course last year, I entered by CAO so I'm not sure of the interview questions but so you know subjects we did included alot of health promotion and physical activity. We also did physiology and anatomy, nutrition, biochemistry, microbiology, psychology, communication etc. I'd advise saying you are very interested in the general promotion of health and well-being and that you believe prevention is better than cure. Best of luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 fries

There is an abundance of graduates from this course every year and many end up unemployed. I have a friend who studied this course and she tells me the course administrator was british and horrible at times. I don't know what your options are but if you aren't sure, don't apply until you know exactly what course you wish to pursue. Personally, I wouldn't choose this course.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mickeyodee

Hi Everyone,
    I will be undergoing an interview for a place in the health science and physiology course in IT Sligo for the upcoming year 2012-13.

I am looking for any information that may be useful to me in the interview regarding the course, subjects, career opportunities etc or information for any student who have had an interview for this course before.

any information would be greatly appreciated .

Hi there,ive applied for this course in carlow and have an interview in may and was just wonderin how did ur interview go,whats it like etc..would love to get some info cheers.

Advertisement