Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offical HP Touchpad case for £5 - delivered!

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭stevenf17

Jaysus, quickest customer service ever!
    Emailed them and 2mins later replied with this.

Dear ****

Thank you for your email and yes I can confirm City Link have returned the goods to our warehouse.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have cause and let us know if you would like us to send out a replacement for you,

Thank you and kind regards

Gemma
    Post-Sales Team
    HP Store UK
    Tel : 0845 604 2921
    ukgla.hpstore@hp.com
    www.hp.com/uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭banchang

They replied to me that they only ship to UK, & will issue full refund

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Bozacke

Not only did they give me a refund, but now they want my feedback, just received this email:

Dear Customer,

You were recently in contact with HP Store regarding the purchase of a product.
    To ensure that we provide expert assistance and serve you better in the future, we would appreciate you taking a few minutes to fill out this brief survey.

Your answers are confidential and will be stored with the relevant security measures and in compliance with applicable law on personal and confidential data.

Please click on the web address below to access the survey.
    This is a personal link so please treat it as confidential until you complete the survey:

Open the Survey

HP looks forward to your feedback.

Well the feedback I gave them was all positive, except for my comment why do they charge more to the Irish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I got the request for feedback but have not contacted them yet. They are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Yeap, sent an email and a reply 2mins later. Refund city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Yeap, sent an email and a reply 2mins later. Refund city.

What email address u use?
    I tried www.hp.com/uk but didn't send

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭frash

iggy wrote: »
    What email address u use?
    I tried www.hp.com/uk but didn't send

that's because that isn't an email address!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

frash wrote: »
    that's because that isn't an email address!

Sorry I meant hpstore@hp.com

I copied and pasted that web address by mistake :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

i may request that they just deliver it to my brothers house in the UK if it doesnt come through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Ive asked them to try deliver again. Equivalent isnt even on the irish store any more, and on ebay is a rip off.

Lets see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭lau1247

i got them to send to my cousin's place in the uk.. didn't want the refund, just want the case..

change of address was not a problem

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭frash

Africa wrote: »
    Ive asked them to try deliver again. Equivalent isnt even on the irish store any more, and on ebay is a rip off.

Lets see what happens!

OP here just wondering if anyone managed to get one after asking for it to be re-shipped to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

just dropped them an email after no delivery.

2 mins later, they emailed back saying delivery failed, do i want refund or replacement sent.

ive given them a uk address so expect to pick up next time im over.

thanks op, defo worth the fiver (even if it was the long way round)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Lets see what happens!

I found them on eBay for €15.48 delivered to Dublin - pretty good value in my opinion. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/HP-Touchpad-Case-Official-Genuine-Brand-New-/160750465631?pt=UK_iPad_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item256d79725f

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

BenThere wrote: »
    I found them on eBay for €15.48 delivered to Dublin - pretty good value in my opinion. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/HP-Touchpad-Case-Official-Genuine-Brand-New-/160750465631?pt=UK_iPad_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item256d79725f

Ben

The price changed as I was viewing it and went from €12.99 to €14.99 so the cost including postage is now €17.48. Still pretty good, considering the code in the OP to get the UK one at £5 has expired and it's now £10 and the one on the hpshop.ie is €38 including shipping!

So this never appeared. I emailed their Customer support and got it refunded, but also mentioned the price difference and how this big difference has actually cost them money due to lost delivery fees. They said they would review the irish site and bring the price down!

However, here it is on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hewlett-Packard-FB343AA-AC3-TouchPad/dp/B0055QYJKG

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭stevenf17

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below :(:(

stevenf17 wrote: »
    We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below :(:(

DOH!

Didnt check it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭lau1247

lau1247 wrote: »
    i got them to send to my cousin's place in the uk.. didn't want the refund, just want the case..

change of address was not a problem

Turns out it was sitting there all these time, after two weeks away abroad and them not contacting me, I decided to query it..

I was told that the alternative address was not approved despite them saying they can ship to my cousin's before I went away.

They presented the option to send back to the initial address or give refund. Took the refund instead to save the hassle.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I got it resent to my Sisters house in London no problem. Have to say it has transformed the touchpad. Had a cheap one off ebay which is terrible in comparison. The kids think I got a new touchpad.

Advertisement