Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Are you suggesting . . . . . mud wrestling ?

Power walk off :p to the music Walk This Way

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Looked more Is This The Way To Amarillo than Walk This Way :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Audrey so wants Lewis again I prefer to see him go off with Gail have mother and daughter fight for him :p

Audrey and Gail fighting over a man. Wasn't that how they introduced Richard Hillman.

Gail is a much better character without a man at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

did you see that on Harry hills tv burp? it was very funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭ollaetta

bijapos wrote: »
    A cholesterol ridden ignoramus like Brian, thats who. Typical teacher, gets at the kids for not eating properly then gorges himself in a doctors surgery on curry chips :rolleyes:.

They're trying to play this for laughs but it's way too far overdone to be remotely funny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Poor Katy tonight.
    Obviously she did a very foolish thing but she needed her family to talk to her and offer their support, not just go mental at her and let that lunatic Owen storm off with the baby! :eek:

Feckin' Faye strikes again! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

was all round hilarity

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

jimmyw wrote: »
    Well probably true, but she wouldn't be the first for that to happen.These things happen but I think its unfair for all to be ganging up on her.Yes a tragedy could have happened as quick as a flash, but Fay was partially to blame too, she was just fapping about, instead of getting help sooner.

Chesney is getting up on his high horse, firstly blaming Katie, then Owen.He could do more too, he is not working 24 hours a day.I thought Fay was going to get her in deeper trouble, though she did a bit I suppose:rolleyes:.

Can't blame Chesney for working, and if Katie didn't tell him she was having problems how id he to know, but he was unsymapthetic to her. Nothing new with what Katie is going through, plenty of parents have it, lets hope Corrie deals with it properly, its an issue that affects lots of people.

Owen showed his true colours again, always the threat of direct violence just under the surface. Twat.

By the way Tina scrubs up well:p

I thought she looked far too tarty, looks way better au naturel, without makeup and with jeans and a top, (as do most women).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Surely it would make more sense for Katie to mind Hope as well as Joseph. Then Fizz could pay her what she pays her childminder and Chesney could work less hours. Yes the hours Katie is alone with both babies would be that bit more difficult but she'd spend less time alone. Especially as Fizz has a commute of 30 seconds and could spend her lunch hours at home with Hope. Katie would then just be alone in the mornings as Chesney would finish market trading at about 2pm, so no sooner would Fizz be finished her lunch than Chesney would be home.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Nice piece of dialogue overdubbing by the Corrie editors last night, presumably to spare the blushes of the pre-watershed audience.
    When David invited Lewis to come outside where he would be in receipt of a good thrashing, Lewis appeared to reply “I understand your point of view absolutely, young fellow”, when those of us skilled at lipreading could see that Lewis actually said “You and whose f*cking army, you little sh1t?”

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    did you see that on Harry hills tv burp? it was very funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Can't blame Chesney for working, and if Katie didn't tell him she was having problems how id he to know, but he was unsymapthetic to her. Nothing new with what Katie is going through, plenty of parents have it, lets hope Corrie deals with it properly, its an issue that affects lots of people.

Owen showed his true colours again, always the threat of direct violence just under the surface. Twat.

I thought she looked far too tarty, looks way better au naturel, without makeup and with jeans and a top, (as do most women).

I didnt blame him for working, just saying he could do more when he is not working.Yeah she should have mentioned her concerns alright.

At first I didnt like Owen, but not as much now but he was over the top in this situation tho.Maybe there is a hidden story with Owen and the girls past??

I like em tarty.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!:D
    iguana wrote: »
    Surely it would make more sense for Katie to mind Hope as well as Joseph. Then Fizz could pay her what she pays her childminder and Chesney could work less hours. Yes the hours Katie is alone with both babies would be that bit more difficult but she'd spend less time alone. Especially as Fizz has a commute of 30 seconds and could spend her lunch hours at home with Hope. Katie would then just be alone in the mornings as Chesney would finish market trading at about 2pm, so no sooner would Fizz be finished her lunch than Chesney would be home.

You've it all worked out, the voice of reason :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Audrey:"I forgot David and Kylie were coming back today"
    Gayle:"Are you having another turn?"

I know it was my birthday recently but Im no-where near Audreys age. I don't even remember them going on holiday, never mind the date they were coming back.

Just watching the ep with Faye and the baby now and I found it very unrealistic. No-one under the age of about 25 ever takes the bin out. And if it isnt their kitchen, unless they are a mother in law there is no chance of them taking it out.

Eoin:"Who's watching Joseph?"
    Faye:"No-one, the door slammed"

That Faye. I fuppin hate that Faye.

Edit no. 2.

When Tyrone is flirting and Tommy is tongue-tied. Thats when you know the soap has gone to sh1t.

Edit no 3. An alcoholic finding a bottle of whiskey in the bottom of their drawer is also bit.... unlikely.

Ugh, Owen is horrible sometimes!
    (..well, most times!)
    I thought Tina looked lovely. :o

An alcoholic finding a bottle of whiskey in the bottom of their drawer is also bit.... unlikely.
    No it's not...

... in a soap. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Is anyone else loving the Tommy/Tina will they won't they? I think Tommy is so cute - he's head over heels for Tina! Can't wait till they finally get together:D

leahyl wrote: »
    Is anyone else loving the Tommy/Tina will they won't they? I think Tommy is so cute - he's head over heels for Tina! Can't wait till they finally get together:D
    Me too! I think they're a lovely couple.. when they're together. :pac:

Tommy has changed a lot since he arrived, flirting with anything that wore a skirt, well anything with the exception of Emily Bishop anyway. His charachter has a lot of potential, he could have all sorts of skeletons in his closet, as does the Tina-Tommy storyline.

I wonder though what the odds that Jason gets with Tina first?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Like me, Jason is getting over the departure of Rosie very quickly. :)

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Like me, Jason is getting over the departure of Rosie very quickly. :)

wouldnt take much tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Peter standing outside the Bookies having a smoke and when he goes inside, he throws the cigarette butt on the ground instead of in the ashtray on the wall of aforementioned Bookies :confused:

That Kirsty one is such a dope - is she going to turn into a Suzanne Doyle Halpin type?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lil simon is annoying the hell out of me now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

A V A wrote: »
    lil simon is annoying the hell out of me now
    I love him, I think he is a great little actor

Something tells me long term Simon is going to drive a wedge between Carla and Peter, ahe looked so out of place at that school.

Carlas idea of relaxing in the evening is a bottle of booze, she will have no interest in helping him with his homework, or the smaller things that a mother does.

I'll give it 6 months at the most and she will have left Peter.

and that be pushing it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I've read that next week Peter finds Carla's secret alcohol stash and helps himself. My guess is that if they last 6 months together they'll both end up dead following a major alcoholic coma.

I was wondering where Tracy's money has gone to? Blanche left her everything in her will, which would have included the proceeds of the sale of number 7 to Danny Baldwin. Tracy wanted to use it to buy Ashley's butchershop from Claire when she was released from prison, so she could start a florists. Why can't she pay her half of the mortgage with that? She could also probably use it to convert the attic and make number 13 into two proper flat conversions if she ever gave up on Steve but did decide to share a house with him for Amy's sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

I swear if I was a walk-on in that soap I would beat Sally Webster to a pulp with Tracey Barlow :mad::mad::mad:

Tommy's new bunny boiler lady friend reminds me of Rosie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

iguana wrote: »
    I've read that next week Peter finds Carla's secret alcohol stash and helps himself. My guess is that if they last 6 months together they'll both end up dead following a major alcoholic coma.

I was wondering where Tracy's money has gone to? Blanche left her everything in her will, which would have included the proceeds of the sale of number 7 to Danny Baldwin. Tracy wanted to use it to buy Ashley's butchershop from Claire when she was released from prison, so she could start a florists. Why can't she pay her half of the mortgage with that? She could also probably use it to convert the attic and make number 13 into two proper flat conversions if she ever gave up on Steve but did decide to share a house with him for Amy's sake.

Well spotted but i thought she used the money for a good brief but I can't remember at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Good one from stella tonight, 'she not fit to raise an eyebrow, (not to mind a child)' Funny,LOLed (even thouhg I think Carla getting unfairly treated by all atthe mo)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement