Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

next.co.uk January Sale

• 19-12-2005 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

I was just looking up next.co.uk as the Irish site nextdirectory.ie isnt operational atm. www.next.co.uk have their January sale list up at www.next.co.uk/sale and there are lots of very decent half price bargains ..one in particular that I really REALLY want. This is a long shot but does anyone know of anywhere in the UK where you could have your online shopping delievered and then forwarded on to Ireland for a relatively small fee? Does such a service exist or is it just very wishful thinking on my part? The site is worth a look for anyone who does have someone in the UK they can have stuff delievered to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

u could always order it from the north and go and collect it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

I get all my stuff from the UK delivered in Belfast to one of my dads work colleagues, my dad then just picks it up when he is up there :)

Advertisement