Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most unhealthy breakfast you've had?

• 29-04-2012 5:23am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Its 20 past 6 in the am and if i could have a vindaloo now, i would. My most unhealthy breakfast is nothing sexy, it was probably a beef curry from the micro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Mine would have to be a 4x4 from the flying pan in Hong Kong. A place so greasy that my shirt yellowed and I smelt like rasher for 2 weeks after

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭echo.lima

Mine would probably be a big fry up,a few slices of toast drenched in real butter and a few beers... :o and i'm only 21.. luckily I burn it off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

We were away and had a problem with our bank cards. So we had very little cash for the first 2 days and by the time the bank unlocked our cards we were starving. We finally ate properly on the 3'rd morning at about 11.30.

My brekkie was a veggie burger, chips, portion of coleslaw, a bread roll, vanilla milkshake, 2 cups of coffee and a bottle of coke.

My husbands..... a quarter pounder, chips, tuna cheese melt roll, chicken dippers, coleslaw, bread and a beer.

We both slept for half the day after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Large Wetherspoons breakfast 2 eggs,2 sausages,3 hash browns,2 rashers,black pudding,tomato,beans and toast all washed down with 3 pints of John Smith's bitter.Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Microwaved Mexican taco from the night before, breakfast beer & a roll-up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I had two Weetabix once,, Horrid

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Ice cream and taytoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Orange juice and bran flakes. Had the shizz all day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

2 Chicken Shish Kebabs From Zaytoon..... and the chips! Washed down with 2 cans of coke!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Cold curry from a Chinese with a skin on top.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭donegal_man

A 'breakfast' pizza, basically pizza with bacon, sausage and chopped egg washed down with warm beer

• Registered Users Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Most likely one at a festival: a warm beer and a smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭NS77

The Gut Buster at the Market Diner, Brighton...hmmmm!
    ?type=articleLandscape

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

mongdesade wrote: »
    Microwaved Mexican taco from the night before, breakfast beer & a roll-up :D
    If your still alive, i'm telling you rule, brother.

Woke up face down in a plate of Chicken Balls and curry sauce once, me sh1te was I wasting good Chicken Balls so I had them cold for Breakfast.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

A bottle of Buckfast, a yoke and a joint...
    Oh, to be 21 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Microwaved Chinese from the night before.

I did have a yoke & a milky way washed down with warm beer at six am but considering I hadn't slept I have to rule that out. The worrying thing is; what possessed me to bring a bag of Milky Ways to a rave in the arse end of Wicklow????
    Christ I wish I was twenty one again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I once made a breakfast lasagne. It served 8 people and cured their stomachs. Headaches still remained, so next time I might crush a panadol in there too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

a chicken tikka masala and keema naan bread that id fell asleep eating. years ago now

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BIG BAD JOHN

It's hard to get past an Ulster fry - heart attack on a plate as the cliche says.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

A mars ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

Cocktail sausages and jam doughnuts. What a perfect day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18490459

8 eggs, 12 rashers, 12 sausages, potatoes, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, 12 slices of bread.

6000 calories, weighs 9 lbs.

Haven't had it, might try it if hadn't eaten in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭echo.lima

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18490459

8 eggs, 12 rashers, 12 sausages, potatoes, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, 12 slices of bread.

6000 calories, weighs 9 lbs.

Haven't had it, might try it if hadn't eaten in a couple of days.

Fuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhcckkk now that is some serious man v food territory right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BIG BAD JOHN

The bit I like best is when the owner of Jesters Diner says - 'Some people have asked why we don't serve tea or coffee with the breakfast. But these drinks contain caffeine which is very bad for you so we chose not to include them in the deal.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...6-minutes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mairzydoats

I had a can of Tyskie for breakfast every day for the last 2 weeks! Does that count?

I had a can of Tyskie for breakfast every day for the last 2 weeks! Does that count?

Thats a Continental Breakfast!

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

12 cans of beer,half a bottle of jack and some cold spit-roasted pig that had been sitting in my garden all night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Half a Tesco (reduced price) iced lemon strawberry sponge cake, two packets of ready salted crisps, washed down with flat Club Orange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

Went through a phase of having this every morning during one college year for about 4 months:

3 waffles
    4 rashers
    1/4 tin of beans
    2 fried eggs

All in between 2 pieces of toast with ketchup and salt. It was a defining time in my life.

Advertisement