Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marco out.

• 02-07-2004 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

marco out.

that is all.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

And he's been evicted too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    And he's been evicted too :p
    rofl!! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,853 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Will Davina make him wear clothes when she's interviewing him? :p "No Marco, that furry austin powers chestwig doesn't count as a shirt" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Why Marco? It should've been Michelle!:mad: Altough, we've finally lost a man, so now we have 5 guys and 4 girls!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

OMG - Marco running and slipping taking his mother with him...I did laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

I wasnt expecting Marco to go tbh. Nadia was my guess. Michelle would not be evicted yet because of Her and Stu. The public want to see what will happen between them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by JBoyle4eva
    we've finally lost a man

No, it was Marco who went last night.

Annoying as he is I'm sorry to see 'Captain Darling' go. I was hoping Nadia would be kicked as she is absolutely zero entertainment value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Yesssssssssss.

At last that little b*stard is gone. I HATE HIM! Jebus he is the most annoying person i've ever seen ( well there is a category of them, and he is in that category)

Despise..

And wtf, Jason is a legend! Why does no one like him? He tells sh*t straight all the time, hes never backstabbing etc, he says it to their faces. And then theres marco saying "hes fake" .. grr STFU u little ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Originally posted by Mear

And wtf, Jason is a legend! Why does no one like him?
    Maybe 'cos all he does is moan all day, act like a miserable c**t (Dan's words, not mine!), and never takes off that bloody robe. Plus the whole narcissistic thing was funny at first, but please......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

eh my god.

No hes cool. He tells sh*t straight up.
    He doesnt take sh*t from ANNOYING LITTLE BA*TARDS LIK MARCO (i really think i've some mental issue thing going on at this point)
    His robe is quite amusing i think, and hes coming out of that stage mind u.

I just think he shud win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

When the nominations were announced, Marco was 5/1 to be evicted and Nadia was the clear favourite to go. Pity I didn't put a few quid on him.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I think jason is a legend too, along with victor. They are the men. Before you go on about them, think what it would be like to be living with someone like marco, nadia all day. If i was in there, i would have got thrown out because i would have knocked marco out along with that tranny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

if Jay and Victor go out it'll be the end of it for me.

I can't believe that women (i.e. presuming that mostly women vote(i.e. women and gay men)) didn't vote Michelle out, she's completely smothering Stuart, cringeworhty-style.

I'm starting a Campaign: "Free Stuart... then vote him out along with Shell as they're boring and only liked because they're 'handsome'". A bit of a mouthfull but nevertheless :D

I thought the reason why Becki picked Michelle was she saw the show and recognised the cringeworthy insecure female latching onto a man jobby...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    OMG - Marco running and slipping taking his mother with him...I did laugh!

:D Yeah, that was absolutely hilarious!! A tackle Roy Keane would've been proud of!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by nads
    I can't believe that women (i.e. presuming that mostly women vote(i.e. women and gay men)) didn't vote Michelle out, she's completely smothering Stuart, cringeworhty-style.
    The show was at the half way stage and there still hadn't been a "man" (if you can call him that) voted out so maybe thats the reason.

Advertisement