Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many travelling to Cheltenham this year?

2»

Comments

I've gone to the Open Meeting the last three years and intend to go again but the Festival doesn't really appeal to me or the ole lad (or the other lad who goes with us), battling through the crowds to get a bet on and that would wreck my head, I like to chillax at a race meeting, have a cigar, a wander around ...... fair play to all who love i though, each to their own and that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

mike.l wrote: »
    Not worried about the cough?

Nah, I would have been concerned if Nicholls had said virus. He should arrive spot on as he is back in full training tomorrow.

Can't wait to see if he is as good as I think he is, no shame in getting beaten by Hurricane Fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'm going for the first 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

I'm going for the whole week, first time over there so should be good craic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭finbarrk

marvin80 wrote: »
    I'm going for the whole week, first time over there so should be good craic!!
    It's great craic, but the 4 days and nights are severe on the body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Slozer

Going on the Friday and hopefully will see Kauto make history

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭AldilaMan

Going Thursday and Friday - Staying in Birmingham - Last train from Cheltenham 11pm

Advertisement