Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ziedth wrote: »
    Very good book too caled "where is my oasis" it goes through cv's cover letters and interviews.

You can order it in the book centre. I think the authors name is mcmillan but I could be wrong.

It's def worth getting.

I'd say it's cheaper on Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,662 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Looking for anything in Finance anybody know anywhere to try or am i better off going to a recruitment agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Looking for anything in Finance anybody know anywhere to try or am i better off going to a recruitment agency.

Dublin would be your best bet for finance jobs. Waterford is dead regarding jobs in accounting/finance. Try jobs.ie or Irish jobs something like that and generally get a feeling from there how your fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Nuts102 wrote: »

State Street in Kilkenny always seem to be recruiting on irishjobs.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

I saw a sign in the Subway window the other day (the one opposite Shaws) saying staff wanted if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Rexelac

Resturant beside Days Hotel on the quay has a sign in the window for waiting staff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

Sky call centre opening next to AOL in January. Could be a few 100 jobs for the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

tc2010 wrote: »
    Sky call centre opening next to AOL in January. Could be a few 100 jobs for the place

I'm new to Waterford, where is this place exactly? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Front row of the Industrial Estate across from the college

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

In the industrial estate on the Cork Road, just a small bit up from WIT. As you drive out the Cork Road you'll see it on your right. I think the AOL sign might now say Talk Talk though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 vanman

dunnes stores taking people on for the christmas period interviews will start shortly taking in C v'S anyone interested can send in a CV-now!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

By any chance have you any idea when they'll be looking for CV's??

deise_boi wrote: »

Nope. Its all a bit hush hush for now. Im sure youll hear it here as soon as they do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

orly.jpg&t=1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

orly.jpg&t=1

ya-rly.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

^ I don't get it but Jesus I just burst out laughing on the bus into down and half the bus looked at me like I wasn't well.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ziedth wrote: »
    ^ I don't get it but Jesus I just burst out laughing on the bus into down and half the bus looked at me like I wasn't well.

This explains all
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_rly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

deise_boi wrote: »
    They'll be looking for them to be submitted online anyway.

They'll be looking for them to be submitted online anyway.

There will also be a lot of openings in AOL when half the place leaves for Sky. I heard its gone to the dogs up there and everyone is just waiting for Sky so they can jump ship

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

There will also be a lot of openings in AOL when half the place leaves for Sky. I heard its gone to the dogs up there and everyone is just waiting for Sky so they can jump ship

Rigney dolphin will be the exact same. When will they learn that if you treat your employees like ****e, they will leave first chance they get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 musafir.aa

guys any one has any idea when Sky is opening up and how are they going about recruiting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

You hit the nail on the head there friend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Whats it like to work in AOL? I'm getting the CV together, job hunting season begins now

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Whats it like to work in AOL? I'm getting the CV together, job hunting season begins now
    AOL was great fun,TalkTalk however....

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

:mad::mad:Can we get this thread back on track again.

No chit chat - go to AH for that - JUST JOBS PLEASE.

Godsentme wrote: »
    :mad::mad:Can we get this thread back on track again.

No chit chat - go to AH for that - JUST JOBS PLEASE.
    It is on track.
    We were talking about jobs in Waterford....were you not reading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Employer jobs in Waterford. Valid September 22 - 23.

Sky Satellite Installation Sub Contractor (Waterford County)
    Fas/See Job Description - Waterford County
    Dutiesto include installing Sky. Applicants must have own van and tools. Full training is provided. All equipment including cable etc is provided. Applicants must be hard working and willing to travel during peak periods. Applicants will be responsible for their own Tax and PRSI returns. ... [ read more ]
    Today (5:10 PM) from Fas.ie

Sales Advisor
    Debenhams - Waterford - WATERFORD CITY
    Dutiesto include merchandising, customer service, and general sales duties. ... [ read more ]
    Today (4:53 PM) from Fas.ie

Information/Clerical Officer
    Fas/See Job Description - WATERFORD CITY
    Providehigh quality administrative and clerical support to members of multidisciplinary team, including Team Leader/Manager, by preparing letters and reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, and scheduling meetings. Person Specification:Essential:High standard of written and spoken EnglishPleasant and efficient telephone m ... [ read more ]
    Today (4:42 PM) from Fas.ie

Part Time Administrator
    O Brien Auctioneers - Waterford County
    Parttime vacancy available 2 to 3 afternoons per week. Candidate must have 2 years experience in auctioning business and be able to work on ones own initiative. Duties include answering telephone, uploading photographs, correcting and maintaining window display. Use of word excel and Internet essential. Vacancy also requires some book keeping, ban ... [ read more ]
    Today (4:41 PM) from Fas.ie

Community Employment Assistant Supervisor
    Waterford City Council - Waterford City
    Principalduties and responsibilities: To assist the supervisor with the following: Recruitment and selection of participants. Introduction of new participants. Supporting participants with enrolment on the programme. Identifying and assessing the training needs of participants. Identifying other ancillary needs. Preparing and supporting the the pa ... [ read more ]
    Today (4:33 PM) from Fas.ie

Embroidery Machinist
    Excel Promotions - WATERFORD CITY
    EmbroideryMachinist (Part Time) required. Person required to operate sewing and embroidery machines. ... [ read more ]
    Today (4:07 PM) from Fas.ie

Grounds Maintenance Operative /Sports Ground Attendant ( CE Scheme)
    Waterford City Council - Waterford City
    Mainpurpose of the job: To assist with grounds maintenance and caretaker duties within Sports/Golf Course facilities of Waterford City Council or any other duties that may arise within the work of the CE Scheme.Duties: To undertake grounds maintenance operations throughout the golf course/sports grounds, which may also entail general grounds maint ... [ read more ]
    Today (4:00 PM) from Fas.ie

Sales Associates
    Fas/See Job Description - Waterford City
    Personwill be working on sales floor, till work, dealing with customers and general shop work. Experience in retail is essential. Hours may be flexible. ... [ read more ]
    Yesterday from Fas.ie

Technical Engineering Business Developer
    Quinn Richardson Ltd. - Waterford County
    Abroad ranging role to engage with clients to identify best hardware solutions to satisfy needs and integrate same into client software structures. The ideal candidate will be commercially orientated, with the ability to provide best fit technical solutions at good margin, delivering projects within allocated hours and other available resources. O ... [ read more ]
    Yesterday from Fas.ie

Residential Field Sales Representative - Waterford
    Campaign Management - Waterford County
    Fullyexperienced residential field sales representatives required. You are an ambitious, self motivated, organised and driven individual. Goal orientated and focused on delivering excellent results you are keen to reap the rewards of your own hard work. You may have experience of working with utility companies securing new clients on their behalf. ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

General Sales Assistants Buylo Store (Full Time - Waterford City)
    Generalsummary: responsible for working as part of the team in the running of the store on a day to day basis. Ensure all customers receive the highest level of customer service including greeting, suggestive selling, thanks and return. Support the Store Manager with training and development of fellow employees. To ensure shifts are fully staffed, ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

General Sales Assistants Buylo Store (Part Time - Waterford City)
    Generalsummary: responsible for working as part of the team in the running of the store on a day to day basis. Ensure all customers receive the highest level of customer service including greeting, suggestive selling, thanks and return. Support the Store Manager with training and development of fellow employees. To ensure shifts are fully staffed, ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

Articulated Lorry Driver /E+C Licence
    Sladeville ltd - Portlaw - Waterford County
    Deliverpigs from pig farm to factory. Collect and deliver barley, wheat, soya etc. from store to farm.Other duties as advised. ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

Service Centre Support
    Fas/See Job Description - WATERFORD CITY
    Memberof Service Centre responsible for diagnostics, maintenance and emergency repairs for advanced industrial equipment. Maintain continuous communications with Field Technician Engineers and the department Manager/Supervisor. Serve as the first line responder in call centre to customer support enquiries. Responsible for answering phone calls and ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

Web/Graphic Designer
    Quote365 - WATERFORD CITY
    Weare currently seeking a Web/Graphic Designer with raw creative talent to join our team and assist our Lead Web Developer through all stages of the web development and design life cycle.Responsibilities:*Plan, design and deliver website front-end and user interface for Quote365*Define, develop, and document requirements (user stories) for website ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

Catering Assistant - Temp P/T
    Rigney Dolphin - WATERFORD CITY
    CateringAssistant required for initially 3 days to cover a person on leave. The dates are 22nd,23rd and the 27th Sept. Hours 8am to 4pm. After this, the successful candidate will be given relief work as it arises. Must be HACCP trained. 1. Prepare and serve food and drinks to customers in a professional and courteous manner.2. Use the till system ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Fas.ie

R&D Engineer
    Prochem Engineering - Waterford, Waterford
    Ourclient, a leading Medical Device Co. is recruiting R&D Engineers to work on developing a new product and process.These contracts are for a duration of 9-12 months, expected to start in early October.Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering (Process, Chemical or Mechanical).Experience:2-5 years R&D experience in Medical Device en ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Monster.ie

R&D Engineer
    Prochem Engineering - Waterford, Waterford
    Ourclient, a leading Medical Device Co. is recruiting R&D Engineers to work on developing a new product and process.These contracts are for a duration of 9-12 months, expected to start in early October.Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering (Process, Chemical or Mechanical).Experience:2-5 years R&D experience in Medical Device en ... [ read more ]
    2 days ago from Monster.ie

Sales and Marketing representatives - immediate start
    LSRC Limited - Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford
    We currently have openings suitable for people looking to become a marketing professional. We’ve become one of Waterfords leading sales & marketing + New customer acquisition firm and will continue to grow & expand due to the success of our national based clients. ABOUT US: We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal and ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Staff.ie

Customer Sales Advisor for Immediate Start!
    LSRC Limited - Waterford
    LSRCLtd provides the opportunity for people to get their foot in the door and jump start a career in field of sales, marketing and brand promotions. Our hands-on approach allows us to help candidates with little to no experience and catapult their levels of confidence and experience.LSRC Ltd objective is to increase market share and penetration fo ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Staff.ie

Project Co-ordinator (Stock Control and Fees)WPP1
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered:Head Office working with Admin. Staff investigating, administering and implementing the introduction of systems to facilitate: (a) Stock Control in schools/centres through the adoption of existing systems (manual/stand alone) to a centralised IT syatem. (b) Financial and managerial control system for s ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Fas.ie

Project Co-ordinator (Educational Projects)
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered:Work directly with CEO on educational projects: (a)City of Learning Project for Waterford City (b)Literacy Project for Waterford City (c)Capital project for Waterford City Participants will gain experience in:Project Management Research Team Work Meeting Management Report Writing Office administration ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Fas.ie

Sales Manager/Technical Support Engineer (WPP1)
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered:Technical support engineer, technical department - on site and remote access to clients systems.Participants will gain experience in:Software/hardware/ms small business server network, repairs and upgrades.Person specification: Proficient in software/hardware/network installation, familiar with PC prod ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Fas.ie

Cleaning Operative (Waterford) P/T
    Cullen Cleaning - WATERFORD CITY
    Cleaningoperative required for retail outlet, Waterford City Centre. 2.5 hour per day 7am to 9:30am and one evening per week. A total of 17.5 hour per week. J.L.C. rates apply. Experience preferable. ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Fas.ie

GRAPHIC DESIGNER
    FIELDMASTER LTD - WATERFORD
    JobDescription: Graphic Designer Details of Postion: Graphic Designer required for Waterford City Retail Outlet. You’ll already have a passion for inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, Freehand and Corel Draw and be keen to develop your skills across both the Mac and PC platforms. You must possess a third level qualification in Grap ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Recruitireland.com

Locum General Practitioner Required!
    Locumlink Associates Limited - Republic of Ireland, Waterford
    Locumlinkurgently required Locum General Practitioner's for various clients throughout the Republic of Ireland. Short and long term shifts available. Excellent rates of pay.Contact Debbie @ Locumlink on 01 498 1798 or email debbie@locumlink.ie for further information.ABOUT USLocumlink have been established for over 10 years providing Medical Lo ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Monster.ie

MES ENGINEER WATERFORD
    Enterprise System Partners - WATERFORD
    ABOUTUSEnterprise System Partners (ESP) is a highly successful project engineering company, which provides system support to the life industry in Ireland for the planning, vendor selection, design and implementation of systems from the automation layer (DCS, SCADA) right up to the ERP layer (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards) with particular expertise in manuf ... [ read more ]
    5 days ago from Monster.ie

SALES REPRESENTATIVE
    RIPPLECOM - WEXFORD, WATERFORD
    RippleCommunications Irelands newest wireless broadband provider are looking to expand its customer base in Waterford & Wexford and are currently looking for residential sales representatives to join their team. Responsibilities & Requirements · Sell broadband to home users within the county · You must have your own t ... [ read more ]
    6 days ago from Recruitireland.com

General Operative - CE Scheme
    Waterford & Sth Tipperary Community Youth Service - Waterford City
    Dutiesto include cleaning and general maintenance of building, gardening and upkeep of grounds and other multi various duties as directed by the building managers. Garda vetting is required for posts that provide access to children or vulnerable adults. If you deemed eligible and suitable for this post, you will be required to complete a Garda vet ... [ read more ]
    6 days ago from Fas.ie

Sales/Lead Generation Staff
    Focus One - Waterford City
    Weare looking for an experienced Inside Sales/Lead Generation/Business Developer to join our growing team based in Six Cross Roads Business Park, Waterford (10 mins walk from Waterford Crystal). We offer a full range of outsourced lead generation, appointment setting and survey services to over 100 clients. The ideal candidate will have: Proven tr ... [ read more ]
    6 days ago from Fas.ie

Software Tester (WPP1)
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered:Research and Development. Participants will gain experience in:Reviewing and analyzing customer requirements. Planning test strategy for one or more areas of a product. Creating, locating and acquiring data for testing assignments. Developing test scripts to software design documentation. Identifying s ... [ read more ]
    6 days ago from Fas.ie

Search Engine marketing Specialist
    Quote365 - WATERFORD CITY
    Weare seeking a Search Engine Marketing Expert to join us & lead the SEO & SEM implementation. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of service on our site & building upon SEO, optimisation & social media procedures.Tasks: Ensuring that the Quote365 websites online presence is performing at 100%Identifying current needs in the indust ... [ read more ]
    6 days ago from Fas.ie

Assistant to Engineers (WPP2)
    Areaof Activity: To assist our engineers on site and in our warehouse. Experience in the refrigeration/plumbing/electrical field would be helpful. Participant will gain experience in: The Participants will gain experience in all aspects of the installation of refrigeration/catering and air-conditioning. If assisting in the warehouse you would gain ... [ read more ]
    7 days ago from Fas.ie

Pharmacist -Waterford
    Best Personnel Ltd - WATERFORD CITY
    Pharmacistrequired for Waterford- 10 month contract.Must have 3 yrs post qualification experience.No late nights, no Sunday work. Every second Sat free.IPU rates. Must be registered with Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland ... [ read more ]
    7 days ago from Fas.ie

Resource Worker - CE Scheme
    Irish Wheelchair Association (Waterford) - WATERFORD CITY
    Dutiesto include servicing of clients with disabilities. Personal care, assisting bus drivers. Garda vetting is required for posts that provide access to children or vulnerable adults. If you deemed eligible and suitable for this post, you will be required to complete a Garda vetting process. Please note that individuals who lived outside the Isla ... [ read more ]
    7 days ago from Fas.ie

Sales Executive (Waterford area - Self Employed)
    Lenrec Ltd - Waterford City
    Youwill be required to carry out face to face sales to local communities including business. You must have access to a car for this position and access to the Internet. A real opportunity to earn good money. Candidates will have the following attributes to succeed: drive and determination; self motivated; ambitious; positive attitude on life; self ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

Sales Representative - Waterford County
    Weare currently recruiting for the position of Financial Adviser with Canada Life. The successful candidates will build their own business where they will provide financial advice and offer bespoke solutions in the area of Protection, Pensions, Savings and Investments through the full range of Canada Life products. Full training and ongoing develo ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

Sales - Admin Person - Waterford
    Eurolink Food Transport Ltd - Waterford City
    Sales/AdministrationPerson required for company in Waterford. Must have experience in sales. A knowledge of the fish industry would be very advantageous. Computer experience essential. ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

School and Examination Administrator - WPP2
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered*: School Office; Creating school resource books; photocopying and Binding; School October Returns; Application Forms; Class lists; Timetables; CAO Forms; Reasonable Accommodation; Organising Practicals. Elements of experience offered*: IT Skills; Research Skills; Collation Skills; Communication Skills; ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

KFC Team Leaders (Waterford)
    MBCC Foods Ireland Ltd - WATERFORD CITY
    Thesuccessful candidates should have one years experience of supervising a team and an ability to drive sales and customer service. Training will be provided. You will be working in all areas of the restaurant. ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

Bar Staff (Part Time)
    BarPerson required for a part time position in a rural pub. Duties to include : general bar service duties. Some previous experience is necessary. ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

Bar Staff (Full Time)
    BarPerson required for a full time position in a rural pub. Duties to include : general bar service duties. Some previous experience is necessary. ... [ read more ]
    8 days ago from Fas.ie

Personal Trainer
    Educogym Ltd. - Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Waterford
    PersonalTrainer (s) Required for Dublin & Waterford Gyms Personal Trainers required by Educogym in their Castleknock and Waterford gyms. Enthusiastic and outgoing people required to work within these existing teams. Educogym are a rapidly expanding business and there is plenty of scope for ambitious Trainers who want a ... [ read more ]
    9 days ago from Loadzajobs.ie

FIELD SALES ADVISORS KILKENNY (URGENT)
    SALES CHANNEL LTD - LAOIS - WATERFORD - WEXFORD, KILKENNY
    Field Sales Advisors - Kilkenny We are looking for people who are eager to build and grow their sales career. People, who want to gain invaluable experience, possess a strong desire to succeed and want to earn a high income! We are willing to train you as long as you have passion and are motivated. If you believe youre this person and can exce ... [ read more ]
    9 days ago from Recruitireland.com

Site Manager
    Dalkia Ireland - Waterford, Leinster
    DALKIA JOB SPECIFICATION Job Title: Site Manager Salary: 55 - 60k Division: Ops multi sector Hours: 0800-1700 1: Job description Full management of the deliverables under the utility and process maintenance agreement. Management of on site team, QMS, Health and Safety and subcontractors. Working with the client to develop a worl ... [ read more ]
    9 days ago from Loadzajobs.ie

Windscreen Repair Technician (Waterford County)
    WindscreenRepair Technician required for the Waterford area. We will provide full training. Own van preferable. ... [ read more ]
    12 days ago from Fas.ie

Childcare Assistant (WPP2)
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered: Work placement in the pre-school room working as a childcare assistant. Assisting a childcare leader in delivering the pre-school programme. Participants will gain experience in: all aspects of childcare including observation skills, curriculum and activity planning, and working as part of a team. Per ... [ read more ]
    12 days ago from Fas.ie

Business Development Executive - Waterford
    Easydentic Ireland Ltd - Dublin 1 - Waterford County
    EASYDENTICis the European leader in innovative technologies applied to the security of companies. Established in 14 European countries, we are continuing our development in Ireland, and looking for the following post based in Waterford. Marketing/Sales Reps: In front of directors of small and medium sized businesses and organisations, you know how ... [ read more ]
    12 days ago from Fas.ie

Marketing Assistant (WPP1)
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered*: The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the marketing of the practice and supporting the marketing initiatives of a selection of clients.Participants will gain experience in*:?Strategic Marketing?Online Marketing?Social Media Marketing ?Promotion & Event Management?Networking?Ma ... [ read more ]
    12 days ago from Fas.ie

Trainee Stylist (WPP2)
    Areaof activity in which placement is offered*:The position offered is Junior Hair Stylist. Working under 2 Senior Stylists with combined 25yrs experience in the Hair & Beauty Industry.Participants will gain experience in*:Day to day running of a busy Hair Salon.Training in advanced levels of Hair Styling.Customer relations skills.Person specifica ... [ read more ]
    12 days ago from Fas.ie

Sales Representative (Munster) - B Licence
    SalesRepresentative required for a new buying group for the retail convenience sector. Sales experience within the convenience stores industry is essential. Work will be throughout the Munster Region. ... [ read more ]
    13 days ago from Fas.ie

Jewellery Merchandiser - Part Time - Waterford City
    Icon Live Ltd - Waterford City
    Weare currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to work in a High Street store in Waterford. Previous retail experience would be an advantage, although full training will be given. You will be required to work 5 hours per week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, however flexibility is required and working patterns will be di ... [ read more ]
    13 days ago from Fas.ie

Brow Bar Expert - Part time (Waterford)
    BenefitCosmetics one of the worlds leading beauty brands are looking for Brow Experts to join their new and exciting Brow Bar in Waterford City Centre, opening November 10th 2010. If you are a qualified therapist looking to join something exciting and NEW, then this could be the role for you. We are looking for Therapists who possess a real passio ... [ [URL="http://www.waterfordjobs.ie/index.php?url=https://jobbank.fas.ie/servlet/Watis?SESS=3779_4&SERVICE=CRITERIUMBROWSE&TEMPLATE=WWW_JS_VAC_CRITERIUM_BROWSE.HTM&ROW=114&BACK=TE

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Gerard.C wrote: »

Not what it used to be. Ever since TalkTalk took over it's not a nice place to work at all at all.

Used to be a great place to work but it's just not now, every man for himself in here now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

What is making it not a nice place to work? What do you mean by every man for himself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    What is making it not a nice place to work? What do you mean by every man for himself?

I worked there for 3 and a half years and for the first 2 years it was breat. brililant commaradary (sp?), nights out, good craic.It was target driven back then but I've been told now that it's gone very bad in the way of targets and is very cut throat.very meet your targets or your out the door sort of thing which is understandable i suppose in the current climate..they might as well put a revolving door on the front as the turn around of staff in there is massive..grand if you're looking for part time work and a few bob but your mental health would seriously take a bruising if you were to work their full time..towards the end i would dread getting up in the morning to go out there..i remember crying in the toilets at one point..in the end i decided you work to live, not live to work so i got out for my own sanity

Advertisement