Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Computing

• 12-03-2012 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone has done/is doing this course? I'm thinking of applying and would like to hear some feedback on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dave_ireland

Would also like to hear some feedback here, i'm thinking of applying too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

I was in contact with them Dave and they told me that the deadline for applications is the first of April. Maybe you were aware of this already, I expected it to be later. Just a heads-up in case you weren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hazz

Kurz wrote: »
    I was in contact with them Dave and they told me that the deadline for applications is the first of April. Maybe you were aware of this already, I expected it to be later. Just a heads-up in case you weren't.

Lads what is the sylabous, I done a course there and they change names every few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

hazz wrote: »
    Lads what is the sylabous, I done a course there and they change names every few years.

It's here

Advertisement