Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airport bus stop on atrium road?

• 16-10-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

i'm sure someone has already asked this, but can anyone tell me where the bus stop on the atrium road actually isn relation to dublin airport? i have googled it and can't get a straight answer, is it near departures?? i really don't want to be lugging cases for miles (yeah slight exageration). Please please please can anyone help????

probably the wrong place to post this, but i know the wonderful navi's will put it in the right place for me, cos they're nice like that!:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Indeed a nice Mod will... I'm good like that!

I would guess that Atrium Road is the road along Arrivals, as that's where most buses come in. What bus is it you're looking to get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭capedcrustacian

it's the bus eireann bus, it'll be droppin me off at the "atrium" bus stop at like, 4am,so i kinda want to have an idea of where that is, I'll be disorientated due to lack of sleep and also, it'll be pitch black at that hour, and i have 2 cases and hand luggage to deal with,i think i need a butler......:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Ah! The B.E. Stops are alongside the entrance to arrivals, so you've only a few meters to walk to get into the terminal building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doruforum

Hi all,

I have a related question: where is the bus station for Goldline at the Dublin Airport? And where can I buy the bus ticket?

Thanks!

Advertisement