Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 swjf

Good news!

Waffle the cat was brought home safe and sound this evening. Thrilled to have her back!

To all those owners whose cats are still missing - have faith. People surprise you and word of mouth is an incredibly powerful tool

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mutiny

Thats great about Waffle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Ted has been found!

Read the advice from the threads here and went around to the neighbours. One of them was having a large extension done. He went into it and Ted was there. He got in through the window but couldn't get out.

He would've been out tomorrow anyway when the builders arrived, but Im so relieved nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 akiely7

Hi, Belle has been missing since 26 of February 2012 at around 5 or 6 o'clock from the Rhebogue area of Limerick. She is a boxer, brown all over with a white/fawn colour around her neck, paws, stomach and face. Her tail is also cut. She is only 6/7 months old and is a very playfull dog. She is a family dog and is greatly missed. Also she is chipped! If you see her around please contact me, Amy, on 0858429339. Any information is really appreciated! Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Hi

A friend witnessed a "man" dump his dog at laytown train station car park at the weekend. Initially thought he was letting her go for a run as it backs onto beach. she was there all weekend.

She is a German Shepard / Alistation dog. About 18-24 months. Been told a bit underweight. Very friendly and likes kids. My partner took her home today to feed and left her asleep in my dogs kennel. I arrived home two hours later and she managed to jump a 6ft wall. My nephew told me he saw her in the secondary school. We bought her a collar today (blue) but no name on it.

Drove all around and couldnt find her. Left name and number in school.

If anyone sights her please let me know? We won't be able to take her full time but may be able to find a home. she is v friendly so if you can keep hold until I can get to you

If the a hole who dumped her is reading this, I really hope you get what you deserve. No excuse to do that.

I have one (bad) pic that I will try to upload later.

Will post in meath forum too

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 akiely7

akiely7 wrote: »
    Hi, Belle has been missing since 26 of February 2012 at around 5 or 6 o'clock from the Rhebogue area of Limerick. She is a boxer, brown all over with a white/fawn colour around her neck, paws, stomach and face. Her tail is also cut. She is only 6/7 months old and is a very playfull dog. She is a family dog and is greatly missed. Also she is chipped! If you see her around please contact me, Amy, on 0858429339. Any information is really appreciated! Thank you.

Belle has been found safe and sound :-)))

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭JackCharlton

my girlfriend found a black and white female collie on sunday at rathfarnham shopping centre, great temperment and loves to play fetch with sticks
    ill post a pic later on

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

Found a small black female puppy abandoned on the Simmonstown Road near Celbridge on Sunday night. Left details with Celbridge Garda and local vet. Vet says she's not chipped, around 5 months old and a healthy terrier/mongrel. Silky black coat, lovely temperament. Highly unlikely this dog wandered away as it was so far from the town and people living on the road knew nothing about her when asked. I'll post photos tomorrow but in the mean time feel free to PM me if this is your puppy or if you're willing to give this dog a good home.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

This male jack russell has been found last week near the Parkway Shopping centre. He has on a collar but no tags.
    A friend of mine has found him, so I'm posting this on her behalf.
    She has posted on the Limerick animal welfare facebook page as well, but they can't take him as they are full.
    Apparently he is really friendly and is very well behaved

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/429850_3392453772175_1294579637_33462646_1818993428_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30 xxtrazaxx

Hi,
    Peaches has been missing since last thursday night from the Mervue area but has been spotted over in Renmore as i have just moved house. He is ginger with yellow eyes and was wearing a black collar with no bell. Peaches makes a horrid shreeching cry when he meets another cat and its very loud so it anyone hears a cat fighting or anything like that please check and if its a ginger cat try and grab it and hold onto it and contact me i will attach a pic. thanks!!

PEACHES.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

Hi, my dog went missing in merlin park woods beside the hospital. She is a collie cross. She is medium sized, black and white and very friendly. Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-01-mar-2012-in-galway-ballybane-d3498/

Dog found!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/miyi89

Boxer missing possible stolen from Tullyvale area in Kildare. The owner is very upset. If anyone sees or is offered a male boxer in suspicious circumstances please contact the owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 VETCARE

Found in Saggart, Male Shih tzu, not neutered, is microchipped but the phone number for the microchip is out of service. wearing a blue collar, no tag or phone number, please call us if you know who owns this dog
    ph 4580600

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

VETCARE wrote: »
    Found in Saggart, Male Shih tzu, not neutered, is microchipped but the phone number for the microchip is out of service. wearing a blue collar, no tag or phone number, please call us if you know who owns this dog
    ph 4580600

If the phone number is a mobile number do send a text. I was trying to contact a customer lately and their mobile number was out of service so I sent a text and they got it and got in touch with me. Hope you found his owner soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

A friend found a small tan puppy (looks like a yorkshire crossed with another small terrier type) near Dunboyne 29-2-12.)
    Its a male, had collar, no microchip. About 3 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

STOLEN 10month old small black dog wearing a red collar he's mixed breed. was taken in the finglas area dublin if anyone has seen him please contact me asap he's my friends children dog and the children are just heart broken

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Madias

063.jpg

Hello All,

I found a Jack Russell type dog in the Crescent Shopping Centre/ Dooradoyle Area, he is a male with a black collar with a paw design on it, please pm me if ye are his owner or know where his home is, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mutiny

I posted a while back about my missing cat, Pizzle, from the Rathgar area.
    It's one month today since Pizzle went missing, I'm trying to get as many people as possible to see either one of my posters or the facebook page I made to help identify her. She has to appear to someone at some point, and it'd be great to make sure she's recognized when she does.

The page is http://www.facebook.com.findpizzle
    please if you get the chance, pass it on to others, like it, share it etc.

It's possible she has travelled quite far at this point, so Im extending the areas Im searching in. It's also possible that she is pregnant, so it's very important to me to find her safe and well as soon as possible. If you know someone that feeds strays or takes in cats could you pass on Pizzles descriptions/photo also?

Thank you so much, Karen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

This is Jet. He went missing from his home in Pound Hill, Monaghan Town on Monday night/Tuesday morning. He is roughly ten years old, an old gent by all accounts and is on heart medication, so he needs to be brought home as soon as possible. His family are doing rounds but with no luck :(

He is not microchipped, but should be wearing a light brown leathery collar with his name-tag on it (disc-shaped).

Everyone in the family misses him terribly, we really need to get him home before the stress gets too much for him :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    This is Jet. He went missing from his home in Pound Hill, Monaghan Town on Monday night/Tuesday morning. He is roughly ten years old, an old gent by all accounts and is on heart medication, so he needs to be brought home as soon as possible. His family are doing rounds but with no luck :(

He is not microchipped, but should be wearing a light brown leathery collar with his name-tag on it (disc-shaped).

Everyone in the family misses him terribly, we really need to get him home before the stress gets too much for him :(

Have they checked the pound? Probably not him but http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=80589

Pound details here http://www.monaghan.ie/contentv3/onlineservices/dogslostfound/ as I see there's another older black lab type in on the 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Toulouse wrote: »
    Have they checked the pound? Probably not him but http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=80589

Pound details here http://www.monaghan.ie/contentv3/onlineservices/dogslostfound/ as I see there's another older black lab type in on the 7th

The first one isn't him, he hasn't been missing that long, but they tried contacting the pound today and got no answer. Second one might just be him, I'll pass that on

Edit -> Ann is just back from the pound and unfortunately it wasn't Jet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Madias wrote: »
    063.jpg

Hello All,

I found a Jack Russell type dog in the Crescent Shopping Centre/ Dooradoyle Area, he is a male with a black collar with a paw design on it, please pm me if ye are his owner or know where his home is, thank you.

I saw that dog on Tuesday wandering around Limerick city around O'Connell Street! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

angeldaisy wrote: »
    This male jack russell has been found last week near the Parkway Shopping centre. He has on a collar but no tags.
    A friend of mine has found him, so I'm posting this on her behalf.
    She has posted on the Limerick animal welfare facebook page as well, but they can't take him as they are full.
    Apparently he is really friendly and is very well behaved

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/429850_3392453772175_1294579637_33462646_1818993428_n.jpg

thankfully this little man was reunited during the week with his owner - he had been missing for over 5 weeks and had been presumed dead:(
    Nice to have a happy ending:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Madias

I saw that dog on Tuesday wandering around Limerick city around O'Connell Street! :(

Thank you for letting me know, Aww I know its so sad, but he is really sweet and clean plus he jumped into the back of my car, think he smelled my other two dogs (who go driving with me) but when i saw him again i took him home and fed him and yeah he nearly ate the kitchen paper i gave him the dog nuts on. Think i might have a home for him to go to if no one claims him anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Hi guys,

Missing cat, answers to Missy, lives next to the shops on the Fr Russell Road, Limerick. Pink collar, very well looked after, friendly inquisitive little thing. She has been gone a week. Posting here as a lot of prank calls were received when we put a contact number on Facebook, which was heartbreaking in itself.

She is neutered, so there is not really a lot of likelihood that she would've gone wandering. There is no sign of her on the roads, so we know she's not been run over. She is loved to pieces, and we really want to get her back. We all miss her and love her, especially the other cat Mittens.

Could you please PM me if you've seen her?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

Cat Missing since Monday morning 5th . From Golden Ridge estate Rush. Answers to the name Jack. Tabby, white under the chin, some white on face and white paws. If anyone can help please get in touch. Thanks.

420063_10150582670265998_615085997_8796560_859521910_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

A white Siberian Husky pup missing from Bayside in Dublin since yesterday, reported sighting in Baldoyle yesterday afternoon. Please get in touch if you have any info. Thanks

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/tuv65z

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

Found this little girl in the ObriensBridge area today.
    Very hard to get a decent picture of her as she's very hyper and playful!

img20120312203240.jpg

Edit: Found her owner this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Golden Retriever & Black Spaniel spotted
    Spotted about an hour ago at 12:15am in Athenry, Co.Galway. These two dogs were very frightened & seemed abandoned. Last seen at the roundabout up from Joyces supermarket on the railway tracks heading in the Dublin direction. If anyone spots them , contact the GSPCA on 091 563631.

Advertisement