Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£50 off Expedia.co.uk coupon

• 29-06-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Use summeruk50 to get £50 off the cost of your booking. Works fine from Ireland. Minimum spend £300 book by 2/7/12 travel before 31/12/12. Someone has a 10% off code posted on here for Expedia.ie so work out which code saves you more cash. This one happens to save me more.:o

Heres the 10% off link http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056682911?page=1#post_79410956

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭paikea

Can that code be applied for flights?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Sorry should have been more specific, it's for hotels only.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Thanks OP. Just got a good deal on a hotel in Berlin using that coupon code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

At what stage do you put the code in? Cant see the box anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

When you hit book on the hotel you want it brings you to a booking page. The first page is traveller info. The next page is payment. At the top of the payment page above where you enter your card number is "Enter a coupon or promotion code" select it, enter the coupon and hit apply. Job done! In fairness, they don't make it easy to find. I had to look for a bit before I found it too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement