Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Pier B 1:400

• 07-08-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey Lads

An odd one i know, not aware of too many airport modelers around, bur anyway shur! I said id show it!

As ye can see, iv been building a 1:400 scale model of Dublin Airports Pier B, still a working progress, few finer deatails on the roof etc.. and air bridges obviously. Im planing to finish it off with the original orange Aer Rianta bridges and and make up the surrounding apron, the apron in these photos is from my first attempt, right here http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/airport-creations/92452-dublin-airport-s-pier-b-1-400-completed-pics.html thats why its a little scruffy. The ground floor part is mostly guess work and i realise now that its a bit inaccurate but its impossible to find photos of it and you can really see anything at the airport so any help there would be spiffing! Thanks

IMG_2820.jpg[URL="javascript:void(0);"][/URL]

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joesdios

Nice work very intricate I'm sure you will find the photos you're looking for here someone will have some but ask at the airport they might give you some info if you're very very very nice ! its worth a try good luck with your model

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I like it !
    Unusual and original choice, and a nice diorama.

Advertisement