Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    Its Wednesday :)

Morning all!

You didn't call it Hump Day???? :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    You didn't call it Hump Day???? :eek: :eek:

I am learning, the dirty minds on here don't need provocation :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I am learning, the dirty minds on here don't need provocation :pac:

Doesn't mean we don't like it. :o

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ascuteasabutton

Morning everybody :)

Im back to work after a long weekend in Paris....depression :( on the plus side its nearly the weekend :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I am a grumpy whoare today! :rolleyes: Hoping tea and breakfast will help!

ok, what did you do now?? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning everybody :)

Im back to work after a long weekend in Paris....depression :( on the plus side its nearly the weekend :)

Were you at the rugby?

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Were you at the rugby?

I was :D It was actually a good game they should have won but despite the lack of Irish in the stadium it was still good craic!

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    ok, what did you do now?? :pac:

I didn't do anything, I just didn't sleep so I am tired and grumpy :rolleyes:

ahh well.. if its any help, I slept like a baby last night* :p

*yes I know I'm gonna get a slap for that one :D

I get like that when I dont sleep too....i'm not a fun person to be around when i'm tired....I'm glad I am not alone :D

• Advertisement

I get like that when I dont sleep too....i'm not a fun person to be around when i'm tired....I'm glad I am not alone :D
    Nope defo not alone! If I don't get sleep or I am hungry - stay the hell away, a pmsing lion has nothing on me :P :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Nope defo not alone! If I don't get sleep or I am hungry - stay the hell away, a pmsing lion has nothing on me :P :pac:

ROFL (I can't believe I used that)

ROFL (I can't believe I used that)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Humpy humpy humpy hump hump day.

There, I fixed it :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Sauve wrote: »

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

There is nothing wrong with salad with a fry!!!!

Maybe if your from a distant,as yet undiscovered planet/galaxy.
    Fry,salad,wrong.Three words that belong together in a sentence.Interjected with "nothing" to make the above sentence is an abomination to the tradition of breakfast/hangover cure/easily made drunken snack.

Fry,salad,wrong.Three words that belong together in a sentence.Interjected with "nothing" to make the above sentence is an abomination to the tradition of breakfast/hangover cure/easily made drunken snack.
    WTF is right, that post is over 2 weeks old!

I personally think there is nothing wrong with it! I really like it, it's my personal choice and I don't force it on anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

WTF is right, that post is over 2 weeks old!

I personally think there is nothing wrong with it! I really like it, it's my personal choice and I don't force it on anyone.

Meeeooow pem :D

I like spice burgers on crackers with cheese, wanna take me on too ? Each to their own and all that :)

I'm having a very lazy morning, wine + late night = bad idea :)

I am a grumpy whoare today! :rolleyes: Hoping tea and breakfast will help!
    niamhx wrote: »
    Meeeooow pem :D
    See above :P

I'm having a very lazy morning, wine + late night = bad idea :)

Blasphemy :P Wine is NEVER a bad idea :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Oh I seen your earlier post, shame someone else didn't :) The wrath of pem has been unleashed lol

Oh I seen your earlier post, shame someone else didn't :) The wrath of pem has been unleashed lol

Something along those lines :P

• Administrators Posts: 53,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Sauve wrote: »

Eh ok!! Someone is full of energy today ;)

awec wrote: »
    Are ye ok Pem?

I will be grand, the last few weeks have caught up on me! No it is not PMS! I am just irritable and grumpy, for a change :pac:

I will be grand, the last few weeks have caught up on me! No it is not PMS! I am just irritable and grumpy, for a change :pac:

For a change??? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

For a change??? :p

Careful now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Hump Day!! :)

Had to take a half day Monday and yesterday off due to a cold - up and at em for one of the better days of the week! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Morning all.

Pem one of the Living Social Deals today is a bike servicing, for €12. just letting you know, though it's in north dublin.

my uti seems to have fecked off mostly. though i don't want to think about it - in case that makes it come back :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Damn right Paulie- I've a bit of an obsession with Rizzle Kicks the past while, they're fantastic.
    Can that be a tGc anthem please? Or if not can it be our Wednesday anthem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement