Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left 4 Dead Lan November 21st - 23rd

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Looks like this one slipped me by, not been checking as often. Il be there with bells on anyway. Dunno how the poor shuttle will handle Left4Dead though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Might burn up on re-entry without proper heat shielding! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

maybe teh shuttle should be Left for dead :D

Ehh ehh? *Elbow* *Jig* *Elbow*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

If you turn up to Galway Lan, you'll be left for dead after cracking that stupid joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

any updates on this? Sign up list etc...

• Advertisement

I'll be getting the sign up's done shortly. had meant to do it at the weekend but forgot completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 capt fantastic

i am curious as to will i have to have bought left for dead first or will it be available form the lans to download?

i would be able to but no prob just means getting into town tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I am also curious, I won't have access to a credit card to get it soon. Hmm.

It's going to be run by steam lads. I'm not sure if another person backs it up that you can use that once you purchase it over steam to save you DLing it there and then.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Will prob just look at it at the lan to see if it's worth getting.

• Advertisement

Good fun, good games, great LAN!

Nothing like being a zombie and eating people sitting beside you, but pressing the talk buttin anyway to say NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm sorry I missed this :( Hope y'all had fun.

Great Lan.

Had lots of fun.
    I must say im kinda tired this morning. L4D really takes it out of ya :D

Like so:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrn4JMxsN_o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

oh ****! I'm only after realising I missed this lan. Sorry, I put a reminder in my phone. But then I fecked my phone up! Sounds like ye had a blast anyway.

Advertisement