Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in Leixlip.

• 14-05-2011 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi all.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo done for the first time.
    It's a banksy picture of the rioter throwing flowers.

Does anybody know if the tattoo place in Leixlip is any good??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

Check out the Facebook page for the shop - https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001998107635&sk=wall

Haven't been in the shop personally but I've heard good things and, judging by the photos of his work on the Facebook page, the tattooist seems good! Think it's only the one tattooist down there!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Since it's basically onle one street it's kind of hard not to be the only one :D

But yeah, I lived there for a while and I heard some good stuff about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Heffo67

<edited out unless posted comes back with proof>

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Heffo67 wrote: »
    <edited out>
    Any pics to back that up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

markens2 wrote: »
    Hi all.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo done for the first time.
    It's a banksy picture of the rioter throwing flowers.

Does anybody know if the tattoo place in Leixlip is any good??

One of my friends got a large piece done about 6 months ago there, the guy doing it had fun with it and it turned out very well, i also have 2 other friends who got very small pieces done by him and they have had no complaints either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Where is the Leixlip Tattoo shop.. like what shops is it beside?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 protat

Snip-user banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alex souza

I know that getting a new tattoo is exciting, and when you finally decide this is what you want, it is hard to wait. But this is not something to be rushed into. If you really want a tattoo that you are going to be happy with, its going to take some time. So, relax, and don't be in a rush to get inked.
    Shop around! I'm sure if you were about to make a major purchase, like a car, you wouldn't buy one from the first dealership you went to. Check out examples of the artists' work, ask around, and take the time to just stay for a while and watch if you can. Ask the artists questions about health and safety and see if they are friendly and willing to talk to you. If you wander around the shop for half an hour, and no one even asks if they can help you, they don't take much pride in their work.

Advertisement