Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2011 [*Spoilers*]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dairygirl

RosyLily wrote: »
    So glad Strictly is back!! Saturday nights were getting boring!:)

Drama there between James & Len. What did he shout down to him when Brendan & Lulu finished?

I thought Chelsee was fantastic tonight!!! Quickstep really suited her. Loved the routine and there is great chemistry between her and Pasha. I'm glad someone else topped the leaderboard; I like Jason but it gets boring if he's the best.

Loved Harry and Aliona. He's so good...quite hot too!! And Alicat, I think I've developed a crush on Harry too!:o
    Really surprised by the vote there. Definitely thought Nancy would go. The parents will not be happy with this.:P

I agree RosyLily, its good to have someone else topping the leader board,
    shame about the result though I thought there was huge improvement
    there week on week and good entertainment. It is getting very interesting
    now. Bring it on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Wasn't impressed with a few people.
    Chelsee was brilliant.
    I tend to agree with Len Harry's bit up the stairs was pointless and he did not deserve a 10!!

P.s
    I was good and didn't check the spoilers until now :)
    And I'm definitely a Robbie woman , I'm no longer ashamed to admitt it ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

When the heck is Nancy going to go!?

I have a theory about Harry.
    He's obviously self conscious about trying to appear masculine and his eyes dancing is not that masculine.
    He's 2 things he needs to do.
    1. Man up
    2. Ban the rest of the band from coming to watch him live, as they obviously make him nervous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

According to figures, Strictly is quickly catching up on the X Factor ratings!! Factor is at 9.77m viewers whereas Strictly is at 9.45m. :)

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a347020/rock-week-fails-to-rejuvenate-x-factor-ratings.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Have no signal for the BBC at the moment, what with our brilliant weather :rolleyes: hoping it's back soon so I can see the show.

Didn't get to watch the show but not impressed that Rory has gone. Does it mean we all need to move north to vote for Nancy and boot her out?? Anton was litertally throwing her around like a doll for her to keep up with him!

Not getting a chance to watch ITT so no idea what they will be dancing next week, but she's been bottom 2 the last 2 weeks: 3rd time lucky?? ;)

Well I'm all set for Robbie in his sexy Halloween costume ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Bring on Robbie and Ola hot hot hot

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    Bring on Robbie and Ola hot hot hot
    Nancy and Anton are doing the rhumba , god help us :(

Robbie is looking savage :)
    (did you see what I did there)

Excellent make-up and costumes tonight.

Ahhh, poor Chelsee, she gets better every week.

flutegirl wrote: »
    Excellent make-up and costumes tonight.

Ahhh, poor Chelsee, she gets better every week.
    Felt so sorry for Chelsee she was so upset. I really like her now and she has great chemistry with pasha.
    Flavia was stunning in the cat suit, I wished I looked like that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Holly is so damn sexy.

DEM LEGS

That was an excellent routine, at least one 10 should be there.

flutegirl wrote: »
    That was an excellent routine, at least one 10 should be there.
    Yea thought Holly would get better marks I really liked that dance.
    Oh god nancy is on , I can't watch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,255 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

It'll be tough to top Holly's dance tonight!

Lads, the rhumba and Nancy, this is gonna be BAD!

Ooooh, that was good from Harry! Another 10 from Aleesha...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,255 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I hate when there is that much of a difference between the judges' scores, especially when someone gets a 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm missing this, at work.

We certainly know who Alesha favourite is.
    I wish they would stop giving Lulu such high marks. She is rubbish and just hangs onto Brendan

hondasam wrote: »
    I'm missing this, at work.

You're in for a treat when you watch it back, it was an excellent show, hard to say who will be gone this week.
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    We certainly know who Alesha favourite is.
    I wish they would stop giving Lulu such high marks. She is rubbish and just hangs onto Brendan

I'm really enjoying Brendan's dancing this year, Lulu's not the best but he's doing well with her. In the past i used to think he gave his celebs very difficult routines whether they could dance them or not but he now dances to the ability of his celeb.

This years show has really proven the point that Anton is rubbish and needs to go

Does anyone notice the tension between Holly and Artem?
    Eagerly awaiting the spoilers , can't really predict the result tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Great show tonight. Loved all the costumes, make-up and production! Fantastic job.

Nancy has to go tonight. She was awful! Best part was her sitting in the coffin. If not, I'm just gonna have to go north and vote like crazy for the others!!
    Holly was great. It was so creative what they did with the American Smooth...so different!

Jason's is great and all but I really hope he doesn't win. Would be such an obvious result

Ugh, only discovered Harry has a girlfriend, whom he wants to marry etc. Crushed!:(:pac: New and hotter pastures await me! ;)

RosyLily wrote: »
    Great show tonight. Loved all the costumes, make-up and production! Fantastic job.

Nancy has to go tonight. She was awful! Best part was her sitting in the coffin. If not, I'm just gonna have to go north and vote like crazy for the others!!
    Holly was great. It was so creative what they did with the American Smooth...so different!

Jason's is great and all but I really hope he doesn't win. Would be such an obvious result

Ugh, only discovered Harry has a girlfriend, whom he wants to marry etc. Crushed!:(:pac: New and hotter pastures await me! ;)

Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsee ends up winning this series, she gets better every week.

Audley and Nancy bottom 2, Nancy GONE!!!

• Advertisement

Thanks flutegirl, we can't talk about it until hondasam has watched it

Advertisement