Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Overclockers ever answer the phone?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Never
    Finally got thru 2 ocuk on fone, my order has not been shipped yet. They say they're having a prob with royal mail & this is why the order didn't go out. I've got them to upgrade me to parcel post after i got mad with them on the fone. Should have it fri. So much for ordering on the 6th july 2 beat the rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

I've got mine now, dsc01935800yj0.th.jpg
    No motherboard till tomorrow though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Open it open it!

I want to see the HSF.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No! The gnomes will escape and he'll lose latency cohesion!

Never
    Jealous as fcuk. Whats stock hsf like?

Edit: Just got new nokia n70 thru insurance on fone. Told them i drove over old sharp, they not in stock anymore, so sent me better 1. Will keep me quiet til conroe comes.

• Advertisement

SyxPak wrote:
    No! The gnomes will escape and he'll lose latency cohesion!

Of course, it's so obvious!
    Increase power to the thermodynamic stabilisation matrix!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

overclockers are bad to deal with (well they were) i had to ring them before about 1.5years ago, rang about 10 different days at different times and never got through, so i gave up and cancelled the order

If you need higher res/different angles, let me know
    dsc01937800pc7.th.jpg
    dsc01938800od5.th.jpg
    dsc01939800km1.th.jpg
    It may be friday before it sees any action. OCUK told me they shipped me the motherbaord yesterday, but parcelforce only picked it up this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

That actually looks like a decent enough heatsink, very like the zalman one. Have you connected it up to see how loud it is??

DJMarkus tells me it's the same as the one he got with his 805. I think he got it up to almost 4GHz, but it's noisy when on full. As sure, i'll see if i can connect it up now...
    Actualy, it's ot bad at all on a 3 pin header, but it's a 4 pin header it's supposed to go to.

• Advertisement

It looks ok, not exactly precision engineering though. You can see bends and pits on some of the fins.

Never
    Finally got shipping confirmation....should have it fri.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I tried, but gave up after a few hours
    Well, it seems they lost my original order, but I ordered over the phone and my order is now at the picking station..

Overclockers are great IF things go smoothly

Advertisement