Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're going to the zoo, how about you?? 28th April!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

28th and 29th would suit both myself and purple.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭rosknight

half price family tickets when u top up by €20 at An Post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ooh...if its the 28th we just might sneak in! It's the boy's birthday and a trip to the zoo might be good, depending on times.

Orion wrote: »
    I love it when a plan comes together :D

That's my line! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Wohoo, all excited, haven't seen everybody in ages... think this is one of the occasions when the double buggy will have to be used though...

If any pregnant ladies are coming along and want me to bring my Mei Tai to see if they would use one then let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

rosknight wrote: »
    half price family tickets when u top up by €20 at An Post

Just looked this up and you top up any network til the 31st of March and the vouchers can be redeemed til the 30th of April

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/An+Post+Dublin+Zoo+Offer.htm

is the 28th a defo then?

Hope so, got my voucher in the post office last tuesday. . can't wait to go.. and i'll have my new car so it'll be the first time since baby 4 was born that we'll all be in the car at the same time :eek:

I'm still in too :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I can't go on the 28th or 29th but I will suggest to himself to bring the kids.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

He'd better be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Hopefully we'll be there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

might make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Can't commit but will try

whats the story with these meet ups. is it more of a meet up and getting to know one another etc or do you go into the zoo and kinda go your own way. never been to one of these and just curious.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We all met up outside and head in together and sometimes people go in to their own groups and go around or sometimes we all wander together.
    It depends alot on the childrens ages, it was mostly very small children and now there is a bit more of a mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

We will hopefully make it as long as nothing else comes up between now and then! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Baby Wolf Cub and I are still able to go!!!!

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Baby Wolf Cub and I are still able to go!!!!
    Cant wait to see you again!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

yep, we're still up for it too!

• Advertisement

What time do you normally head in at? Just debating whether or not to take my niece early and bring her along as we're heading to Cirque du Soleil that night.

What time do you normally head in at? Just debating whether or not to take my niece early and bring her along as we're heading to Cirque du Soleil that night.
    We aim for 1 usually.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this now. I have to go to something in town and won't be finished until way after lunch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Gutted not to be able to make it :( Hope ye get great weather & turn out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Is this going to be on Saturday or Sunday?

Gutted not to be able to make it :( Hope ye get great weather & turn out :)

You have a valid excuse so just this once we'll let you away with it ;)

What time are we scheduled to meet and inside or outside.. will we have flags and bunting or just wander and hope we recognise someone?? :D any ideas?

Aww no, if its 1pm we'll have to give it a miss (are ye all crying? :D ) my niece's christening is the same day, so i'll have to be out of the zoo about 2 at the latest. maybe next time though. have a great time xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

liliq wrote: »
    Is this going to be on Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday the 28th :)

I'm gutted i have to bow out.. i have to work..sick people :( so i have the half price voucher for up to 2 adults and 4 children.. if you can't collect in navan (short notice i know) then i can pm it to someone to buy tickets online and get at least the 2 adults and 4 kids in for €26.50 . . and i even went to supervalu early yesterday and got the picnic box for €5 . . rage :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I have to pull out too, family event that can't really be missed I'm afraid! I hope you all have a lovely time and the rain stays away! :)

Advertisement