Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 Draft - Prospect Scouting

• 10-12-2011 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

As briefly discussed in the prospects we're looking forward to thread, I'm going to set up this thread just for resources so people can do their own scouting. Will come in very handy for those following the draft, doing mock drafts (especially if there's another Mock Draft game like the one eagle eye set up last year).

Game tape videos are very specific - it's not just highlights, it's every snap from the game that the player in question was on the field for so if you're posting up a prospect, please don't use highlight compilation videos. I'll post the first random prospect in the next post, you'll see what I mean and what this thread should consist of :)

Quarterbacks
    Robert Griffin III
    Matt Barkley

Running Backs
    Montee Ball
    Trent Richardson

Wide Receivers
    Justin Blackmon
    Kendall Wright
    Mohamed Sanu

Offensive Linemen

Tight Ends